Ethnic density effects on health and experienced racism among Caribbean people in the US and England: A cross-national comparison
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karlsen, Saffron & Nazroo, James Y. & Stephenson, Rob, 2002. "Ethnicity, environment and health: putting ethnic inequalities in health in their place," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(9), pages 1647-1661, November.
- Osypuk, Theresa L. & Bates, Lisa M. & Acevedo-Garcia, Dolores, 2010. "Another Mexican birthweight paradox? The role of residential enclaves and neighborhood poverty in the birthweight of Mexican-origin infants," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 550-560, February.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2004:94:6:1043-1048_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pickett, Kate E. & Shaw, Richard J. & Atkin, Karl & Kiernan, Kathleen E. & Wilkinson, Richard G., 2009. "Ethnic density effects on maternal and infant health in the Millennium Cohort Study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 1476-1483, November.
- Laia BÃ©cares & Mai Stafford & James Laurence & James Nazroo, 2011. "Composition, Concentration and Deprivation," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 48(13), pages 2771-2787, October.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2006.088211_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2005.074740_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2009.167114_8 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:poprpr:v:36:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11113-017-9445-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alice Goisis & Wendy Sigle-Rushton, 2014. "Childbearing Postponement and Child Well-being: A Complex and Varied Relationship?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(5), pages 1821-1841, October.
- Richard Dorsett & Cinzia Rienzo & Martin Weale, 2015. "Intergenerational and Inter-Ethnic Well-Being: An Analysis for the UK," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 451, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEthnic density; Race; Migration; Place; Racism; Caribbean; Black; USA; England; UK;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:75:y:2012:i:12:p:2107-2115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.