Triple jeopardy? Mental health at the intersection of gender, race, and class
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- J. Scott Carter & Mamadi Corra & Shannon K. Carter, 2009. "The Interaction of Race and Gender: Changing Gender-Role Attitudes, 1974-2006," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 90(1), pages 196-211.
- Demakakos, Panayotes & Nazroo, James & Breeze, Elizabeth & Marmot, Michael, 2008. "Socioeconomic status and health: The role of subjective social status," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 330-340, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veenstra, Gerry, 2013. "Race, gender, class, sexuality (RGCS) and hypertension," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 16-24.
- François Dengah, H.J., 2014. "How religious status shapes psychological well-being: Cultural consonance as a measure of subcultural status among Brazilian Pentecostals," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 18-25.
- Hill, Terrence D. & Needham, Belinda L., 2013. "Rethinking gender and mental health: A critical analysis of three propositions," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 83-91.
More about this item
KeywordsGender; Race; Class; Mental health; USA; Intersectionality; Stratification;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:74:y:2012:i:11:p:1791-1801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .