Cohort change, diffusion, and support for gender egalitarianism in cross-national perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ron Lesthaeghe, 2010. "The Unfolding Story of the Second Demographic Transition," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 36(2), pages 211-251.
- J. Scott Carter & Mamadi Corra & Shannon K. Carter, 2009. "The Interaction of Race and Gender: Changing Gender-Role Attitudes, 1974-2006," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 90(1), pages 196-211.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Judith Treas & Jonathan Lui & Zoya Gubernskaya, 2014. "Attitudes on marriage and new relationships," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 30(54), pages 1495-1526, May.
- Evrim Altintas & Oriel Sullivan, 2016. "Fifty years of change updated: Cross-national gender convergence in housework," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 35(16), pages 455-470, August.
- repec:dem:demres:v:38:y:2018:i:35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ausra Maslauskaite & Aiva Jasilioniene & Domantas Jasilionis & Vladislava Stankuniene & Vladimir M. Shkolnikov, 2015. "Socio-economic determinants of divorce in Lithuania: Evidence from register-based census-linked data," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 33(30), pages 871-908, October.
More about this item
Keywordscohort analysis; diffusion; education; gender; gender equality; ISSP;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:demres:v:25:y:2011:i:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Office). General contact details of provider: https://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .