Telecare and older people: Who cares where?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Williams, Allison, 2002. "Changing geographies of care: employing the concept of therapeutic landscapes as a framework in examining home space," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 141-154, July.
- Wiles, Janine L. & Allen, Ruth E.S. & Palmer, Anthea J. & Hayman, Karen J. & Keeling, Sally & Kerse, Ngaire, 2009. "Older people and their social spaces: A study of well-being and attachment to place in Aotearoa New Zealand," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 664-671, February.
- Helen Couclelis, 2009. "Rethinking Time Geography in the Information Age," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 41(7), pages 1556-1575, July.
- Helen Couclelis, 2009. "Rethinking time geography in the information age," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(7), pages 1556-1575, July.
- Cummins, Steven & Curtis, Sarah & Diez-Roux, Ana V. & Macintyre, Sally, 2007. "Understanding and representing 'place' in health research: A relational approach," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(9), pages 1825-1838, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hubers, Christa & Lyons, Glenn, 2013. "New technologies for the old: Potential implications of living in later life for travel demand," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 220-228.
- Barlow, J & Knapp, M & Comas-Herrera, A & Damant, J & Freddolino, P & Hamblin, K & Hu, B & Lorenz, K & Perkins, M & Rehill, A & Wittenberg, R & Woolham, J, 2015. "The case for investment in technology to manage the global costs of dementia," Working Papers 72399, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
More about this item
KeywordsOlder people Telecare Home Ageing in place Work Extitution UK Technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:72:y:2011:i:3:p:347-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.