The association between self-reported racial discrimination and 12-month DSM-IV mental disorders among Asian Americans nationwide
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:2:200-208_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2005.064543_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1996:86:10:1370-1378_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2003.033274_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krieger, Nancy & Smith, Kevin & Naishadham, Deepa & Hartman, Cathy & Barbeau, Elizabeth M., 2005. "Experiences of discrimination: Validity and reliability of a self-report measure for population health research on racism and health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(7), pages 1576-1596, October.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:2:232-238_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2004:94:12:2118-2124_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2002:92:4:624-631_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Margery A. Turner & Stephen L. Ross, 2003. "Discrimination in Metropolitan Housing Markets Phase II: Asians and Pacific Islanders," Working papers 2003-18, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gong, Fang & Xu, Jun & Fujishiro, Kaori & Takeuchi, David T., 2011. "A life course perspective on migration and mental health among Asian immigrants: The role of human agency," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(11), pages 1618-1626.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:185:y:2017:i:c:p:71-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jopoec:v:32:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s00148-018-0694-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Gee, Gilbert & Walsemann, Katrina, 2009. "Does health predict the reporting of racial discrimination or do reports of discrimination predict health? Findings from the National Longitudinal Study of Youth," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 1676-1684, May.
- repec:gam:jscscx:v:6:y:2017:i:2:p:56-:d:100423 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:socmed:v:199:y:2018:i:c:p:56-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoo, Hyung Chol & Gee, Gilbert C. & Takeuchi, David, 2009. "Discrimination and health among Asian American immigrants: Disentangling racial from language discrimination," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 726-732, February.
- Zhang, Wei & Hong, Seunghye & Takeuchi, David T. & Mossakowski, Krysia N., 2012. "Limited English proficiency and psychological distress among Latinos and Asian Americans," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(6), pages 1006-1014.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrimination Asian Americans Race Mental health Health disparities USA;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:64:y:2007:i:10:p:1984-1996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.