Characteristics of binge drinkers in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Previte, Josephine & Fry, Marie-Louise & Drennan, Judy & Hasan, Syed Fazal E., 2015. "Friends or foes: Group influence effects on moderate drinking behaviors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2146-2154.
- Huerta, Maria C. & Borgonovi, Francesca, 2010.
"Education, alcohol use and abuse among young adults in Britain,"
Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 143-151, July.
- María del Carmen Huerta & Francesca Borgonovi, 2010. "Education, Alcohol Use and Abuse Among Young Adults in Britain," OECD Education Working Papers 50, OECD Publishing.
- Mossakowski, Krysia N., 2008. "Is the duration of poverty and unemployment a risk factor for heavy drinking?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 947-955, September.
- Agnoli, Lara & Boeri, Marco & Scarpa, Riccardo & Capitello, Roberta & Begalli, Diego, 2018. "Behavioural patterns in Mediterranean-style drinking: Generation Y preferences in alcoholic beverage consumption," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 117-125.
- Maria Pavlova & Rainer Silbereisen & Kamil Sijko, 2014. "Social Participation in Poland: Links to Emotional Well-Being and Risky Alcohol Consumption," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 29-44, May.
- Lucía Moure-Rodriguez & Carina Carbia & Eduardo Lopez-Caneda & Montserrat Corral Varela & Fernando Cadaveira & Francisco Caamaño-Isorna, 2018. "Trends in alcohol use among young people according to the pattern of consumption on starting university: A 9-year follow-up study," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(4), pages 1-16, April.
- Nelson, Jon P., 2014. "Binge Drinking, Alcohol Prices, And Alcohol Taxes," Working Papers 164652, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Goldberg-Looney, Lisa D. & Sánchez-SanSegundo, Miriam & Ferrer-Cascales, Rosario & Smith, Erin R. & Albaladejo-Blazquez, Natalia & Perrin, Paul B., 2015. "Adolescent drinking in Spain: Family relationship quality, rules, communication, and behaviors," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 236-243.
- John Garry & Maria Lohan, 2011. "Mispredicting Happiness Across the Adult Lifespan: Implications for the Risky Health Behaviour of Young People," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 41-49, March.
- Hamelin, Christine & Salomon, Christine & Sitta, Rémi & Gueguen, Alice & Cyr, Diane & Lert, France, 2009. "Childhood sexual abuse and adult binge drinking among Kanak women in New Caledonia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1247-1253, April.
- Yang Liu & Mei Wang & Jorma Tynjälä & Jari Villberg & Yan Lv & Lasse Kannas, 2013. "Socioeconomic inequalities in alcohol use of adolescents: the differences between China and Finland," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 58(2), pages 177-185, April.
- de Visser, Richard O. & Smith, Jonathan A., 2007. "Young men's ambivalence toward alcohol," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 350-362, January.
- Piacentini, Maria G. & Banister, Emma N., 2009. "Managing anti-consumption in an excessive drinking culture," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 279-288, February.
More about this item
KeywordsAlcohol Binge drinking Europe;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:59:y:2004:i:1:p:113-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.