Foreign direct investment and trade in health services: A review of the literature
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Mukhopadhyay, Ujjaini, 2012. "Is Direct FDI in Healthcare Desirable in a Developing Economy?," MPRA Paper 41007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weifan Zhang & Rebecca Liu & Chris Chatwin, 2016. "Chinese Medical Device Market and The Investment Vector," Papers 1609.05200, arXiv.org.
- Richard Smith, 2012. "Trade in Health Services: Current Challenges and Future Prospects of Globalization," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 16 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Burns, Darren K. & Jones, Andrew P. & Suhrcke, Marc, 2016. "The relationship between international trade and non-nutritional health outcomes: A systematic review of quantitative studies," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 9-17.
- Smith, Richard & Martínez Álvarez, Melisa & Chanda, Rupa, 2011. "Medical tourism: A review of the literature and analysis of a role for bi-lateral trade," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 276-282.
- Lautier, Marc, 2008. "Export of health services from developing countries: The case of Tunisia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 101-110, July.
- Salter, Brian & Zhou, Yinhua & Datta, Saheli, 2015. "Hegemony in the marketplace of biomedical innovation: Consumer demand and stem cell science," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 156-163.
- Jarman, Holly & Greer, Scott, 2010. "Crossborder trade in health services: Lessons from the European laboratory," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 158-163, February.
More about this item
KeywordsGATS Trade in health services Foreign investment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:59:y:2004:i:11:p:2313-2323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .