User fees at a public hospital in Cambodia: effects on hospital performance and provider attitudes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Paul Moatti & Bruno Ventelou, 2009. "Économie de la santé dans les pays en développement des paradigmes en mutation," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 60(2), pages 241-256.
- Ensor, Tim & Ronoh, Jeptepkeny, 2005. "Effective financing of maternal health services: A review of the literature," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 49-58, December.
- Matsuoka, Sadatoshi & Aiga, Hirotsugu & Rasmey, Lon Chan & Rathavy, Tung & Okitsu, Akiko, 2010. "Perceived barriers to utilization of maternal health services in rural Cambodia," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(2-3), pages 255-263, May.
- Flores, Gabriela & Ir, Por & Men, Chean R. & O’Donnell, Owen & van Doorslaer, Eddy, 2013.
"Financial protection of patients through compensation of providers: The impact of Health Equity Funds in Cambodia,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1180-1193.
- Gabriela Flores & Por Ir & Chean R. Men & Owen O'Donnell & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2011. "Financial Protection of Patients through Compensation of Providers: The Impact of Health Equity Funds in Cambodia," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-169/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Danyliv, Andriy & Groot, Wim & Gryga, Irena & Pavlova, Milena, 2014. "Willingness and ability to pay for physician services in six Central and Eastern European countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 72-82.
- Vian, Taryn & Grybosk, Kristina & Sinoimeri, Zamira & Hall, Rachel, 2006. "Informal payments in government health facilities in Albania: Results of a qualitative study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 877-887, February.
- Ir, Por & Bigdeli, Maryam & Meessen, Bruno & Van Damme, Wim, 2010. "Translating knowledge into policy and action to promote health equity: The Health Equity Fund policy process in Cambodia 2000-2008," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 200-209, August.
- Xu, Ke & Evans, David B. & Kadama, Patrick & Nabyonga, Juliet & Ogwal, Peter Ogwang & Nabukhonzo, Pamela & Aguilar, Ana Mylena, 2006. "Understanding the impact of eliminating user fees: Utilization and catastrophic health expenditures in Uganda," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 866-876, February.
- Ensor, Tim & Chhun, Chhim & Kimsun, Ton & McPake, Barbara & Edoka, Ijeoma, 2017. "Impact of health financing policies in Cambodia: A 20 year experience," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 118-126.
- Witter, Sophie, 2012. "Health financing in fragile and post-conflict states: What do we know and what are the gaps?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(12), pages 2370-2377.
- Tim Ensor & Robin Thompson, 2012. "Unofficial Payments in Low- and Middle-income Countries," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsUser fees Health financing Provider attitude Hospital management Quality of care Cambodia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:58:y:2004:i:3:p:553-564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.