Effectiveness of condoms in preventing HIV transmission
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Nezih Guner, 2006. "Social Change," 2006 Meeting Papers 79, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Stephanie Earnshaw & Katherine Hicks & Anke Richter & Amanda Honeycutt, 2007. "A linear programming model for allocating HIV prevention funds with state agencies: a pilot study," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 239-252, September.
- Francis, Andrew M., 2008. "The economics of sexuality: The effect of HIV/AIDS on homosexual behavior in the United States," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 675-689, May.
- Judith Lammers & Sweder van Wijnbergen & Daan Willebrands, 2011. "Gender Differences, HIV Risk Perception and Condom Use," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-051/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Nezih Guner, 2010.
"Social Change: The Sexual Revolution,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(4), pages 893-923, November.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Nezih Guner, 2005. "Social Change: The Sexual Revolution," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 9, Economie d'Avant Garde, revised Apr 2009.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Nezih Guner, 2009. "Social Change: The Sexual Revolution," RCER Working Papers 550, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
More about this item
KeywordsHIV prevention condoms effectiveness meta-analysis Bernoulli model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:44:y:1997:i:9:p:1303-1312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .