Agency and incentives in the NHS internal market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paula González, 2005. "On a policy of transferring public patients to private practice," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 513-527.
- repec:pal:palcom:v:2015:y:2015:i:palcomms201535:p:15035- is not listed on IDEAS
- Carol Propper, 2005.
"Why economics is good for your health. 2004 Royal Economic Society Public Lecture,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(10), pages 987-997.
- Carol Propper, 2004. "Why Economics is good for your health - 2004 Royal Economic Society Public Lecture," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 05/116, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Peter C. Smith & Andrew Street, 2012.
"Concepts and Challenges in Measuring the Performance of Health Care Organizations,"
Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 32
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Peter C. Smith & Andrew Street, 2006. "Concepts and Challenges in Measuring the Performance of Health Care Organizations," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, chapter 30 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Propper, Carol & Wilson, Deborah & Soderlund, Neil, 1998. "The effects of regulation and competition in the NHS internal market: the case of general practice fundholder prices," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 645-673, December.
- Bernard Dowling & Rod Sheaff & Susan Pickard, 2008. "Governance Structures and Accountability in Primary Care," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 215-222, August.
- Rowena Jacobs & Diane Dawson, 2003. "Hospital efficiency targets," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(8), pages 669-684.
- Brian Ferguson, 1996. "Progress of the UK health reforms and the role of information: what can the "dismal science" contribute?," Working Papers 145chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Propper, Carol, 1996. "Market structure and prices: The responses of hospitals in the UK National Health Service to competition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 307-335, September.
- Lise Rochaix, 1997. "Asymétries d'information et incertitude en santé : les apports de la théorie des contrats," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 129(3), pages 11-24.
- Vining, Aidan R. & Globerman, Steven, 1999. "Contracting-out health care services: a conceptual framework," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 77-96, January.
- Martin, Stephen & Smith, Peter C., 1999. "Rationing by waiting lists: an empirical investigation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 141-164, January.
- Carol Propper, 2001. "Expenditure on healthcare in the UK: a review of the issues," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 22(2), pages 151-183, June.
More about this item
Keywordsmanaged care incentives government ownership agency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:40:y:1995:i:12:p:1683-1690. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .