The health card insurance scheme in Burundi: A social asset or a non-viable venture?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilson, Lucy & Mills, Anne, 1995. "Health sector reforms in sub-Saharan Africa: lessons of the last 10 years," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 215-243.
- Dr B C Purohit, "undated". "Structural Adjustment and the Health Care Sector in India: some policy issues in financing," QEH Working Papers qehwps02, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Wang, Hong & Zhang, Licheng & Yip, Winnie & Hsiao, William, 2006. "Adverse selection in a voluntary Rural Mutual Health Care health insurance scheme in China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(5), pages 1236-1245, September.
- Zhang, Licheng & Wang, Hong, 2008. "Dynamic process of adverse selection: Evidence from a subsidized community-based health insurance in rural China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1173-1182, October.
- Sahoo, Amit Kumar & Madheswaran, S., 2014. "Out of pocket (OOP) financial risk protection: The role of health insurence," Working Papers 330, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Masahide Kondo & Barbara McPake, 2007. "Making choices between prepayment and user charges in Zambia. What are the results for equity?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(12), pages 1371-1387.
- Hentschel, Jesko, 1998. "Distinguishing between types of data and methods of collecting them," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1914, The World Bank.
- Ntimarubusa, Frederic, 2015. "La construction d’un socle de protection sociale au Burundi," IOB Discussion Papers 2015.02, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
More about this item
Keywordshealth insurance social equity Burundi;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:39:y:1994:i:6:p:861-870. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.