Health and nutrition effects of cash crop production in developing countries: A comparative analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Halkos, George, 1993. "Economic incentives for optimal sulphur abatement in Europe," MPRA Paper 33705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ger Klaassen & David Pearce, 1995.
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 85-93.
- Lone Grønbæk Kronbak & Marko Lindroos, 2003. "An Enforcement-Coalition Model: Fishermen and Authorities forming Coalitions," Working Papers 50/03, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Michael Grossman, 1972. "The Demand for Health: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gros72-1, January.
- Tietenberg, T H, 1990. "Economic Instruments for Environmental Regulation," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 17-33, Spring.
- Halkos, George E., 1993. "Sulphur abatement policy: Implications of cost differentials," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1035-1043, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirk, Angeli & Kilic, Talip & Carletto, Calogero, 2015. "How Does Composition of Household Income Affect Child Nutrition Outcomes? Evidence from Uganda," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212006, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tefera, TL & Kirsten, JF & Perret, S, 2003. "Market Incentives, Farmersâ€™ Response And A Policy Dilemma: A Case Study Of Chat Production In The Eastern Ethiopian Highlands," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 42(3), September.
- Tangka, F. K. L. & Emerson, R. D. & Jabbar, M. A., 2010. "Crossbred cows and food security: A study of smallholder farm households in the Ethiopian highlands," Research Reports 208728, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Geheb, Kim & Kalloch, Sarah & Medard, Modesta & Nyapendi, Anne-Therese & Lwenya, Carolyne & Kyangwa, Mercy, 2008. "Nile perch and the hungry of Lake Victoria: Gender, status and food in an East African fishery," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 85-98, February.
- Orr, Alastair, 2000. "'Green Gold'?: Burley Tobacco, Smallholder Agriculture, and Poverty Alleviation in Malawi," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 347-363, February.
- Smith, Stephen C., 2002. "Village Banking and Maternal and Child Health: Evidence from Ecuador and Honduras," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 707-723, April.
- Tangka, F L & Emerson, R D & Jabbar, Mohammad A., 2002. "Food security effects of intensified dairying: Evidence from the Ethiopian highlands," Research Reports 182888, International Livestock Research Institute.
More about this item
Keywordscash crop nutritional status morbidity preschoolers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:35:y:1992:i:5:p:689-697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .