Health and nutrition effects of cash crop production in developing countries: A comparative analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirk, Angeli & Kilic, Talip & Carletto, Calogero, 2015. "How Does Composition of Household Income Affect Child Nutrition Outcomes? Evidence from Uganda," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212006, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tangka, F. K. L. & Emerson, R. D. & Jabbar, M. A., 2010. "Crossbred cows and food security: A study of smallholder farm households in the Ethiopian highlands," Research Reports 208728, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Geheb, Kim & Kalloch, Sarah & Medard, Modesta & Nyapendi, Anne-Therese & Lwenya, Carolyne & Kyangwa, Mercy, 2008. "Nile perch and the hungry of Lake Victoria: Gender, status and food in an East African fishery," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 85-98, February.
- Tangka, F L & Emerson, R D & Jabbar, Mohammad A., 2002. "Food security effects of intensified dairying: Evidence from the Ethiopian highlands," Research Reports 182888, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Tefera, TL & Kirsten, JF & Perret, S, 2003. "Market Incentives, Farmers’ Response And A Policy Dilemma: A Case Study Of Chat Production In The Eastern Ethiopian Highlands," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 42(3).
- Kirk, Angeli & Kilic, Talip & Carletto, Calogero, 2018. "Composition of Household Income and Child Nutrition Outcomes Evidence from Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 452-469.
- Smith, Stephen C., 2002. "Village Banking and Maternal and Child Health: Evidence from Ecuador and Honduras," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 707-723, April.
- Montalbano, P. & Pietrelli, R. & Salvatici, L., 2018. "Participation in the market chain and food security: The case of the Ugandan maize farmers," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 81-98.
- Orr, Alastair, 2000. "'Green Gold'?: Burley Tobacco, Smallholder Agriculture, and Poverty Alleviation in Malawi," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 347-363, February.
- Jenny-Ann Toribio & Richard Markham & Lucy Carter & Archie Law & Robyn Alders & Michael Dibley & Merrilyn Walton & Lucas Shuttleworth & David Guest, 2018. "Research for development to improve health outcomes from agriculture for rural communities: what is needed?," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 10(3), pages 661-675, June.
- Michael Brüntrup & Fabian Schwarz & Thomas Absmayr & Jonas Dylla & Franziska Eckhard & Kerstin Remke & Konrad Sternisko, 2018. "Nucleus-outgrower schemes as an alternative to traditional smallholder agriculture in Tanzania – strengths, weaknesses and policy requirements," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 10(4), pages 807-826, August.
More about this item
Keywordscash crop nutritional status morbidity preschoolers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:35:y:1992:i:5:p:689-697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.