Confounding of occupation and smoking: Its magnitude and consequences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Temin, Peter, 1983. "Costs and benefits in switching drugs from Rx to OTC," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 187-205, December.
- Foster, S. D., 1990. "Improving the supply and use of essential drugs in sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 456, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jerome Adda & Valérie Lechene, 2004.
"On the identification of the effect of smoking on mortality,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP13/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Valerie Lechene & Jerome Adda, 2004. "On the Identification of the Effect of Smoking on Mortality," Economics Series Working Papers 184, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Valerie Lechene & Jerome Adda, 2004. "On The Identification Of The Effect Of Smoking On Mortality," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 30, Royal Economic Society.
- Kinge, Jonas Minet & Morris, Stephen, 2014. "Variation in the relationship between BMI and survival by socioeconomic status in Great Britain," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 67-82.
- Carbone, Jared C. & Kverndokk, Snorre & Rogeberg, Ole Jorgen, 2005. "Smoking, health, risk, and perception," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 631-653, July.
- Carbone, Jared & Kverndokk, Snorre & Røgeberg, Ole-Jørgen, 2009. "Smoking and Health Investments: Impacts of Health Adaptation and Damage Reversibility," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2003:12, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Charafeddine, Rana & Van Oyen, Herman & Demarest, Stefaan, 2012. "Does the association between smoking and mortality differ by educational level?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(9), pages 1402-1406.
- Birch, Stephen & Jerrett, Michael & Wilson, Kathi & Law, Michael & Elliott, Susan & Eyles, John, 2005. "Heterogeneities in the production of health: smoking, health status and place," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 301-310, June.
- Minet Kinge, Jonas & Morris, Stephen, 2010. "Socioeconomic variation in the impact of obesity on health-related quality of life," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(10), pages 1864-1871, November.
More about this item
Keywordssmoking confounding residual confounding socio-economic factors;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:32:y:1991:i:11:p:1297-1300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .