Therapeutic landscapes and living with breast cancer: The lived experiences of Thai women
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Williams, Allison, 2002. "Changing geographies of care: employing the concept of therapeutic landscapes as a framework in examining home space," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 141-154, July.
- Chakrabarti, Ranjana, 2010. "Therapeutic networks of pregnancy care: Bengali immigrant women in New York City," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 362-369, July.
- Milligan, Christine & Gatrell, Anthony & Bingley, Amanda, 2004. "'Cultivating health': therapeutic landscapes and older people in northern England," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(9), pages 1781-1793, May.
- Plane, Jocelyn & Klodawsky, Fran, 2013. "Neighbourhood amenities and health: Examining the significance of a local park," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 1-8.
- Christopher Ellison & Daisy Fan, 2008. "Daily Spiritual Experiences and Psychological Well-being Among US Adults," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 88(2), pages 247-271, September.
- Williams, Allison, 2010. "Spiritual therapeutic landscapes and healing: A case study of St. Anne de Beaupre, Quebec, Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(10), pages 1633-1640, May.
- English, Jennifer & Wilson, Kathi & Keller-Olaman, Sue, 2008. "Health, healing and recovery: Therapeutic landscapes and the everyday lives of breast cancer survivors," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 68-78, July.
- Laws, Jennifer, 2009. "Reworking therapeutic landscapes: The spatiality of an 'alternative' self-help group," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 1827-1833, December.
- Sarah Curtis & Wil Gesler & Kathy Fabian & Susan Francis & Stefan Priebe, 2007. "Therapeutic landscapes in hospital design: a qualitative assessment by staff and service users of the design of a new mental health inpatient unit," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(4), pages 591-610, August.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2006.096917_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leach, Melissa A. & Fairhead, James R. & Millimouno, Dominique & Diallo, Alpha Ahmadou, 2008. "New therapeutic landscapes in Africa: Parental categories and practices in seeking infant health in the Republic of Guinea," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2157-2167, May.
- Gesler, Wilbert M., 1992. "Therapeutic landscapes: Medical issues in light of the new cultural geography," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 735-746, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:197:y:2018:i:c:p:24-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:socmed:v:196:y:2018:i:c:p:123-130 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSouthern Thailand; Thai women; Breast cancer; Therapeutic landscape; Body; Emotional experience; Qualitative inquiry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:128:y:2015:i:c:p:263-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.