Organising the process of knowledge integration: the benefits of structural ambiguity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cepeda-Carrion, Ignacio & Leal-Millán, Antonio G. & Martelo-Landroguez, Silvia & Leal-Rodriguez, Antonio L., 2016. "Absorptive capacity and value in the banking industry: A multiple mediation model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1644-1650.
- Sluismans, Raf, 2003. "Looking for synergy in organizations: The role of the concept of configuration in contemporary theory," Research Memorandum 014, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Berends, J.J. & Debackere, K. & Garud,J. & Weggeman, M.P.C.D., 2004. "Knowledge integration by thinking along," Working Papers 04.05, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Guido Fioretti, 2012. "Two measures of organizational flexibility," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 22(5), pages 957-979, November.
- Fioretti, Guido, 2008. "Two Lyapunov Functions for Flexible Organizations," MPRA Paper 8204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kjærgaard, Annemette & Kautz, Karlheinz, 2008. "A process model of establishing knowledge management: Insights from a longitudinal field study," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 282-297, April.
- Kjærgaard, Annemette, 2004. "Internal corporate venturing during organisational change:," Working Papers 2004-19, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Informatics.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge management Loose coupling Continuous innovation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:scaman:v:17:y:2001:i:1:p:41-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/872/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.