The performance of the Italian mutual funds: Does the metric matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brau, James C. & Rodríguez, Javier, 2009. "An empirical analysis of Mexican and US closed-end mutual fund IPOs," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Vidal-García, Javier, 2013. "The persistence of European mutual fund performance," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 45-67.
- Ilia D. Dichev, 2007. "What Are Stock Investors’ Actual Historical Returns? Evidence from Dollar-Weighted Returns," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(1), pages 386-401, March.
- Roberto Casarin & Andrea Piva & Loriana Pelizzon, 2008.
"Italian Equity Funds: Efficiency and Performance Persistence,"
The IUP Journal of Financial Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 7-28, March.
- Loriana Pelizzon & Roberto Casarin & Andrea Piva, 2008. "Italian Equity Funds: Efficiency and Performance Persistence," Working Papers 2008_12, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Roberto Casarin & Loriana Pelizzon & Andrea Piva, 2008. "Italian Equity Funds: Efficiency and Performance Persistence," Working Papers 0817, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Cesari, Riccardo & Panetta, Fabio, 2002. "The performance of Italian equity funds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 99-126, January.
- Ken Johnston & John Hatem & Thomas A. Carnes, 2010. "Investor education: how plan sponsors should report your returns," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(4), pages 354-363, April.
- Ippolito, Richard A, 1992. "Consumer Reaction to Measures of Poor Quality: Evidence from the Mutual Fund Industry," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(1), pages 45-70, April.
- Oueslati, Abdelmonem & Hammami, Yacine & Jilani, Faouzi, 2014. "The timing ability and global performance of Tunisian mutual fund managers: A multivariate GARCH approach," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 57-73.
- Friesen, Geoffrey C. & Sapp, Travis R.A., 2007. "Mutual fund flows and investor returns: An empirical examination of fund investor timing ability," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 2796-2816, September.
- Hammami, Yacine & Jilani, Faouzi & Oueslati, Abdelmonem, 2013. "Mutual fund performance in Tunisia: A multivariate GARCH approach," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 35-51.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guzzetti, Marco, 2020. "Approximating the time-weighted return: The case of flows at unknown time," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 25-34.
More about this item
KeywordsMutual fund performance; Money-weighted returns; Time-weighted returns; Italian mutual fund industry; Simulation model of spreads between metrics;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:riibaf:v:37:y:2016:i:c:p:406-421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ribaf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.