A new value-weighted total return index for the Finnish stock market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Nyberg, Peter & Vaihekoski, Mika, 2009. "A new value-weighted total return index for the Finnish stock market," Research Discussion Papers 21/2009, Bank of Finland.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nielsen, Steen & Risager, Ole, 2001. "Stock Returns And Bond Yields In Denmark, 1922-99," Working Papers 03-2001, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Belter, Klaus & Engsted, Tom & Tanggaard, Carsten, 2005.
"A new daily dividend-adjusted index for the Danish stock market, 1985-2002: construction, statistical properties, and return predictability,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 53-70, March.
- Belter, Klaus & Engsted, Tom & Tanggaard, Carsten, 2003. "A New Daily Dividend-adjusted Index for the Danish Stock Market, 1985-2002: Construction, Statistical Properties, and Return Predictability," Finance Working Papers 03-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antell, Jan & Vaihekoski, Mika, 2012.
"Pricing currency risk in the stock market: Evidence from Finland and Sweden 1970–2009,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 120-136.
- Jan Antell & Mika Vaihekoski, 2011. "Pricing currency risk in the stock market: Empirical evidence from Finland and Sweden 1970-2009," Discussion Papers 63, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Vaihekoski, Mika, 2008. "History of finance research and education in Finland : the first thirty years," Research Discussion Papers 18/2008, Bank of Finland.
- B.T. Katangodage & A.W. Wijeratne, 2016. "Value-weighted price return index for plantation sector of Colombo Stock Exchange of Sri Lanka," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(1), pages 27-52.
- Mika Vaihekoski, 2011. "History of financial research and education in Finland," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5-6), pages 339-354.
- Nyberg, Peter & Vaihekoski, Mika, 2014. "Descriptive analysis of the Finnish stock market : Part II," Research Discussion Papers 10/2014, Bank of Finland.
- repec:hhs:bofrdp:2008_018 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStock market index Finland Helsinki Stock Exchange Nasdaq OMX Unitas History;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:riibaf:v:24:y:2010:i:3:p:267-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ribaf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.