A contingent claim analysis of a rate-setting financial intermediary
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mullins, Helena M. & Pyle, David H., 1994. "Liquidation costs and risk-based bank capital," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 113-138, January.
- Michael J. Fleming & Eli M. Remolona, 1997.
"What moves the bond market?,"
9706, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Krasa, Stefan & Villamil, Anne P, 1992. "A Theory of Optimal Bank Size," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(4), pages 725-49, October.
- Johnson, Herb & Shanno, David, 1987. "Option Pricing when the Variance Is Changing," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 143-151, June.
- Slovin, Myron B & Sushka, Marie Elizabeth, 1983. " A Model of the Commercial Loan Rate," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(5), pages 1583-96, December.
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 1995. "The impact of default risk on the prices of options and other derivative securities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 299-322, May.
- Crouhy, Michel & Galai, Dan, 1991. "A contingent claim analysis of a regulated depository institution," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 73-90, February.
- Campbell, John, 1987.
"Stock Returns and the Term Structure,"
3207699, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Sheikh, Aamir M, 1993. "The Behavior of Volatility Expectations and Their Effects on Expected Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66(1), pages 93-116, January.
- Klein, Peter, 1996. "Pricing Black-Scholes options with correlated credit risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(7), pages 1211-1229, August.
- Jarrow, Robert A & Turnbull, Stuart M, 1995. " Pricing Derivatives on Financial Securities Subject to Credit Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 53-85, March.
- Zarruk, Emilio R. & Madura, Jeff, 1992. "Optimal Bank Interest Margin under Capital Regulation and Deposit Insurance," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 143-149, March.
- Hancock, Diana, 1986. "A model of the financial firm with imperfect asset and deposit elasticities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 37-54, March.
- VanHoose, David D., 1988. "Deregulation and oligopolistic rivalry in bank deposit markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 379-388, September.
- Rubinstein, Mark, 1983. " Displaced Diffusion Option Pricing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(1), pages 213-17, March.
- Johnson, Herb & Stulz, Rene, 1987. " The Pricing of Options with Default Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 267-80, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:9:y:2000:i:4:p:375-386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.