Innovation persistence: Survey and case-study evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi & Peretto, Pietro, 1997. "Persistence of innovative activities, sectoral patterns of innovation and international technological specialization," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 801-826, October.
- Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1999. "Technological entry, exit and survival: an empirical analysis of patent data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 643-660, August.
- Geroski, Paul A & Samiei, Hossein & Van Reenen, John, 1996.
"How Persistently do Firms Innovate?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cefis, Elena, 2003. "Is there persistence in innovative activities?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 489-515, April.
- Philip Cooke & Stephen Roper & Peter Wylie, 2003. ""The Golden Thread of Innovation' and Northern Ireland's Evolving Regional Innovation System," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 365-379.
- Harald Gruber, 1990. "Product Innovation and Persistence of Leadership: Theory with Evidence from the Semiconductor Industry," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 02, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Stephen Roper & Nola Hewitt-Dundas, 2006. "International innovation comparisons: insight or illusion?," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(3), pages 385-401, June.
- Elena Cefis & Giuseppe Espa, 1998. "Assessing Accuracy in Transition Probability Matrices," Department of Economics Working Papers 9801, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:37:y:2008:i:1:p:149-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.