Innovation persistence: Survey and case-study evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi & Peretto, Pietro, 1997. "Persistence of innovative activities, sectoral patterns of innovation and international technological specialization," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 801-826, October.
- Stephen Roper & Nola Hewitt-Dundas, 2006. "International innovation comparisons: insight or illusion?," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(3), pages 385-401, June.
- Geroski, P. A. & Van Reenen, J. & Walters, C. F., 1997.
"How persistently do firms innovate?,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 33-48, March.
- Elena Cefis & Giuseppe Espa, 1998. "Assessing Accuracy in Transition Probability Matrices," Department of Economics Working Papers 9801, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Philip Cooke & Stephen Roper & Peter Wylie, 2003. ""The Golden Thread of Innovation' and Northern Ireland's Evolving Regional Innovation System," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 365-379.
- Harald Gruber, 1990. "Product Innovation and Persistence of Leadership: Theory with Evidence from the Semiconductor Industry," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 02, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1999. "Technological entry, exit and survival: an empirical analysis of patent data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 643-660, August.
- Cefis, Elena, 2003. "Is there persistence in innovative activities?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 489-515, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:37:y:2008:i:1:p:149-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.