Learning by trying: the implementation of configurational technology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peine, Alexander & Rollwagen, Ingo & Neven, Louis, 2014. "The rise of the “innosumer”—Rethinking older technology users," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 199-214.
- Kirkels, Arjan F., 2014. "Punctuated continuity: The technological trajectory of advanced biomass gasifiers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 170-182.
- Peine & Ingo Rollwagen & Louis Neven, 2012. "Exploring new patterns of user involvement – baby boomers and the future of consumption," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 12-09, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Sep 2012.
- Hervas-Oliver, Jose-Luis & Sempere-Ripoll, Francisca & Boronat-Moll, Carles, 2012. "Process innovation objectives and management complementarities: patterns, drivers, co-adoption and performance effects," MERIT Working Papers 051, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- van der Laak, W.W.M. & Raven, R.P.J.M. & Verbong, G.P.J., 2007. "Strategic niche management for biofuels: Analysing past experiments for developing new biofuel policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3213-3225, June.
- Alexander Peine, 2008. "The sources of use knowledge – towards a framework about use, consumption and industrial dynamics," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-18, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Oct 2008.
- Hervas-Oliver, Jose-Luis & Sempere-Ripoll, Francisca, 2015. "Disentangling the influence of technological process and product innovations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 109-118.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:10:y:2008:i:4:d:10.1007_s10796-008-9105-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj, 2014.
"The laws of imitation and invention: Gabriel Tarde and the evolutionary economics of innovation,"
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2017.
"The laws of imitation and invention: Gabriel Tarde and the evolutionary economics of innovation
[Les lois de l’imitation et de l’invention : Gabriel Tarde et l’économie évolutionniste de l’innovati," Post-Print halshs-01672459, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2017. "The laws of imitation and invention: Gabriel Tarde and the evolutionary economics of innovation
- Ernesto Lopez-Valeiras & Maria Beatriz Gonzalez-Sanchez & Jacobo Gomez-Conde, 2016. "The effects of the interactive use of management control systems on process and organizational innovation," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 487-510, July.
- Jose-Luis Hervas-Oliver & Francisca Ripoll-Sempere & Carles Boronat Moll, 2016. "Does management innovation pay-off in SMEs? Empirical evidence for Spanish SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 507-533, August.
- Kumaresan, Nageswaran & Miyazaki, Kumiko, 1999. "An integrated network approach to systems of innovation--the case of robotics in Japan," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 563-585, August.
- Lazaric, Nathalie & Marengo, Luigi, 2000.
"Towards a Characterization of Assets and Knowledge Created in Technological Agreements: Some Evidence from the Automobile Robotics Sector,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 53-86, March.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Luigi Marengo, 1997. "Towards a Characterisation of Assets and Knowledge Created in Technological Agreements Some Evidence from the Automobile-Robotics Sector," DRUID Working Papers 97-8, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Alexander Peine, 2008. "Challenging incommensurability – What we can learn from Ludwik Fleck for the analysis of complex technical systems," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-21, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Oct 2008.
- Kinder, T., 2002. "Introducing an infrastructure for joined-up-government in local public administration: a West Lothian case study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 329-355, March.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:7:p:1215-1233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Williams, Robin & Edge, David, 1996. "The social shaping of technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 865-899, September.
- Wouter Boon & Gerben de Vries & Alexander Peine, 2015. "User-technology interactions in the construction of user-driven configurations – lessons from Dutch civic energy communities," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 15-02, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Jun 2015.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:23:y:1994:i:6:p:637-652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.