A study of innovation in the pesticide industry: Analysis of the innovation record of an industrial sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Feng & Jiang, Guohua & Cantwell, John A., 2015. "Subsidiary exploration and the innovative performance of large multinational corporations," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 224-234.
- Zhou, Lianxi & Wu, Aiqi, 2014. "Earliness of internationalization and performance outcomes: Exploring the moderating effects of venture age and international commitment," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 132-142.
- FaÏz Gallouj, 1994. "Les déterminants de l'innovation dans les activités de conseil," Post-Print halshs-01114036, HAL.
- José Lejarraga & Ester Martínez-Ros, 2010. "Revisiting the Size-R&D Productivity Relation: Introducing the Mediating Role of Decision-Making Style on the Scale and Quality of Innovative Output," Working Papers 1006, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Mar 2010.
- Hartnell, Gaynor, 1996. "The innovation of agrochemicals: regulation and patent protection," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 379-395, May.
- repec:spr:scient:v:91:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0635-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- den Hond, Frank, 1998. "On the structuring of variation in innovation processes: a case of new product development in the crop protection industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 349-367, August.
- Michael Peneder, 1999. "Intangible Investment and Human Resources. The New WIFO Taxonomy of Manufacturing Industries," WIFO Working Papers 114, WIFO.
- Achilladelis, Basil & Antonakis, Nicholas, 2001. "The dynamics of technological innovation: the case of the pharmaceutical industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 535-588, April.
- Gérald Assouline, 1989. "L'évolution technologique de l'industrie des phytosanitaires : quelles interactions avec l'agriculture ?," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 192(1), pages 42-48.
- repec:spr:scient:v:113:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2480-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:16:y:1987:i:2-4:p:175-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.