Some estimates of the insurance value against climate change from reducing greenhouse gas emissions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Janda, Karel & Zilberman, David, 2015.
"Selective reporting and the social cost of carbon,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 394-406.
- Tomáš Havránek & Zuzana Iršová & Karel Janda & David Zilberman, 2014. "Selective Reporting and the Social Cost of Carbon," Working Papers IES 2014/29, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2014.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Karel Janda & David Zilberman, 2015. "Selective reporting and the social cost of carbon," CAMA Working Papers 2015-28, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Karel Janda & David Zilberman, 2015. "Selective Reporting and the Social Cost of Carbon," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp533, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Janda, Karel & Zilberman, David, 2014. "Selective Reporting and the Social Cost of Carbon," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt8wk3t1c8, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 1996. "The damage costs of climate change towards a dynamic representation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 67-90, October.
- Richard S. J. Tol, 2015. "Economic impacts of climate change," Working Paper Series 7515, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Tol, Richard S.J., 2013. "Targets for global climate policy: An overview," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 911-928.
- S. Fankhauser & R. Tol, 1997. "The social costs of climate change: The IPCC second assessment report and beyond," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 385-403, December.
- Michael Toman, 1998.
"Research Frontiers in the Economics of Climate Change,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 603-621, April.
- Toman, Michael, 1998. "Research Frontiers in the Economics of Climate Change," Discussion Papers dp-98-32, Resources For the Future.
- Azar, Christian & Sterner, Thomas, 1996. "Discounting and distributional considerations in the context of global warming," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 169-184, November.
- Christian Azar, 1998. "Are Optimal CO 2 Emissions Really Optimal?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 301-315, April.
- Tucker, Michael, 1997. "Climate change and the insurance industry: the cost of increased risk and the impetus for action," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 85-96, August.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 1998. "Climate change and insurance: a critical appraisal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 257-262, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:15:y:1993:i:1:p:99-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.