Aquifer thermal storage (ATES) for air-conditioning of a supermarket in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiao, Xiao & Jiang, Zhenjiao & Owen, Daniel & Schrank, Christoph, 2016. "Numerical simulation of a high-temperature aquifer thermal energy storage system coupled with heating and cooling of a thermal plant in a cold region, China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 443-456.
- Novo, Amaya V. & Bayon, Joseba R. & Castro-Fresno, Daniel & Rodriguez-Hernandez, Jorge, 2010. "Review of seasonal heat storage in large basins: Water tanks and gravel-water pits," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 390-397, February.
- Kun Sang Lee, 2010. "A Review on Concepts, Applications, and Models of Aquifer Thermal Energy Storage Systems," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(6), pages 1-15, June.
- Kranz, Stefan & Frick, Stephanie, 2013. "Efficient cooling energy supply with aquifer thermal energy storages," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 321-327.
- Zhang, Ziyu & Ding, Tao & Zhou, Quan & Sun, Yuge & Qu, Ming & Zeng, Ziyu & Ju, Yuntao & Li, Li & Wang, Kang & Chi, Fangde, 2021. "A review of technologies and applications on versatile energy storage systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 148(C).
- Lu, Hongwei & Tian, Peipei & Guan, Yanlong & Yu, Sen, 2019. "Integrated suitability, vulnerability and sustainability indicators for assessing the global potential of aquifer thermal energy storage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 239(C), pages 747-756.
- Guelpa, Elisa & Verda, Vittorio, 2019. "Thermal energy storage in district heating and cooling systems: A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 252(C), pages 1-1.
- Rosiek, Sabina & Batlles, Francisco Javier, 2013. "Renewable energy solutions for building cooling, heating and power system installed in an institutional building: Case study in southern Spain," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 147-168.
- Shah, Sheikh Khaleduzzaman & Aye, Lu & Rismanchi, Behzad, 2018. "Seasonal thermal energy storage system for cold climate zones: A review of recent developments," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 38-49.
- Rosiek, S. & Batlles, F.J., 2012. "Shallow geothermal energy applied to a solar-assisted air-conditioning system in southern Spain: Two-year experience," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 267-276.
- Hesaraki, Arefeh & Holmberg, Sture & Haghighat, Fariborz, 2015. "Seasonal thermal energy storage with heat pumps and low temperatures in building projects—A comparative review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1199-1213.
- Fleuchaus, Paul & Godschalk, Bas & Stober, Ingrid & Blum, Philipp, 2018. "Worldwide application of aquifer thermal energy storage – A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 861-876.
- Moon, Chung-Eun & Choi, Jong Min, 2015. "Heating performance characteristics of the ground source heat pump system with energy-piles and energy-slabs," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 27-32.
More about this item
KeywordsAquifer thermal energy storage; Air-conditioning; Energy conservation;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:29:y:2004:i:12:p:1991-1996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.