Energy analysis of buildings employing thermal mass in Cyprus
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Petrakis, M. & Kambezidis, H.D. & Lykoudis, S. & Adamopoulos, A.D. & Kassomenos, P. & Michaelides, I.M. & Kalogirou, S.A. & Roditis, G. & Chrysis, I. & Hadjigianni, A., 1998. "Generation of a “typical meteorological year” for Nicosia, Cyprus," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 381-388.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quesada, Guillermo & Rousse, Daniel & Dutil, Yvan & Badache, Messaoud & Hallé, Stéphane, 2012. "A comprehensive review of solar facades. Opaque solar facades," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2820-2832.
- Panayi, Panayiotis, 2004. "Prioritising energy investments in new dwellings constructed in Cyprus," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 789-819.
- Verbeke, Stijn & Audenaert, Amaryllis, 2018. "Thermal inertia in buildings: A review of impacts across climate and building use," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 82(P3), pages 2300-2318.
- Koroneos, C. & Fokaidis, P. & Moussiopoulos, N., 2005. "Cyprus energy system and the use of renewable energy sources," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 1889-1901.
- Patlitzianas, Konstantinos D. & Kagiannas, Argyris G. & Askounis, Dimitris Th. & Psarras, John, 2005. "The policy perspective for RES development in the new member states of the EU," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 477-492.
- Solgi, Ebrahim & Fayaz, Rima & Kari, Behrouz Mohammad, 2016. "Cooling load reduction in office buildings of hot-arid climate, combining phase change materials and night purge ventilation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 725-731.
- Axaopoulos, Ioannis & Axaopoulos, Petros & Panayiotou, Gregoris & Kalogirou, Soteris & Gelegenis, John, 2015. "Optimal economic thickness of various insulation materials for different orientations of external walls considering the wind characteristics," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(P1), pages 939-952.
- Bessa, Vanessa M.T. & Prado, Racine T.A., 2015. "Reduction of carbon dioxide emissions by solar water heating systems and passive technologies in social housing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 138-150.
- Dodoo, Ambrose & Gustavsson, Leif & Sathre, Roger, 2012. "Effect of thermal mass on life cycle primary energy balances of a concrete- and a wood-frame building," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 462-472.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:27:y:2002:i:3:p:353-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.