Agglomeration in a linear city with heterogeneous households
No abstract is available for this item.
Other versions of this item:
- Wang, P., 1993. "Agglomeration in a Linear City with Heterogeneous Households," Papers 9-91-10, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Wang, P., 1989. "Agglomeration In A Linear City With Heterogeneous Households," Papers 9-89-3, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0366-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Palivos, Theodore & Wang, Ping, 1996. "Spatial agglomeration and endogenous growth," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 645-669, December.
- Cuberes David, 2009.
"A Model of Sequential City Growth,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-41, May.
- Cuberes, David, 2008. "A Model of Sequential City Growth," MPRA Paper 8431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Torbenko, A., 2015. "Linear City Models: Overview and Typology," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 12-38.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2004. "Micro-foundations of urban agglomeration economies," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 48, pages 2063-2117 Elsevier.
- Giles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2003. "Micro-Foundations of Urban Agglomeration Economies," NBER Working Papers 9931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2003. "Microfoundations of Urban Agglomeration Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 4062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konishi, Hideo, 2000. "Formation of Hub Cities: Transportation Cost Advantage and Population Agglomeration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-28, July.
- Hideo Konishi, 1999. "Formation of Hub Cities: Transportation Cost Advantage and Population Agglomeration," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 448, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Abdel-Rahman, Hesham M. & Wang, Ping, 1995. "Toward a general-equilibrium theory of a core-periphery system of cities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 529-546, August.
- Abdel-Rahman, H.M. & Wang, P., 1993. "Toward a General-Equilibrium Theory of Core-Periphery System of Cities," Papers 10-93-29, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Cuberes, David, 2007. "A Model of Sequential City Growth," MPRA Paper 2172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:23:y:1993:i:2:p:291-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed