Competitive equilibrium formation of marketplaces with heterogeneous consumers
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Berliant, Marcus & Peng, Shin-Kun & Wang, Ping, 2006.
"Welfare analysis of the number and locations of local public facilities,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 207-226, March.
- Marcus Berliant & Shin-kun Peng & Ping Wang, 2000. "Welfare Analysis of the Number and Locations of Local Public Facilities," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0035, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Marcus Berliant & Shin-Kun Peng & Ping Wang, 2004. "Welfare Analysis of the Number and Locations of Local Public Facilities," Public Economics 0407015, EconWPA, revised 09 Aug 2005.
- Marcus Berliant & Shin-Kun Peng & Ping Wang, 2004. "Welfare Analysis of the Number and Locations of Local Public Facilities," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 04-A011, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Cuberes David, 2009. "A Model of Sequential City Growth," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-41, May.
- Cuberes, David, 2008. "A Model of Sequential City Growth," MPRA Paper 8431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cuberes, David, 2007. "A Model of Sequential City Growth," MPRA Paper 2172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ding, Ke & Gokan, Toshitaka & Zhu, Xiwei, 2013. "Search, matching, and self-organization of a marketplace," IDE Discussion Papers 396, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Marcus Berliant & Yves Zenou, 2014. "Labor Differentiation and Agglomeration in General Equilibrium," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 37(1), pages 36-65, January.
- Marcus Berliant & Yves Zenou, 2004. "Labor Differentiation and Agglomeration in General Equilibrium," Urban/Regional 0408003, EconWPA.
- Berliant, Marcus & Zenou, Yves, 2012. "Labor Differentiation and Agglomeration in General Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 8840, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Berliant, Marcus & Zenou, Yves, 2012. "Labor differentiation and agglomeration in general equilibrium," MPRA Paper 36207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2004. "Micro-foundations of urban agglomeration economies," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 48, pages 2063-2117 Elsevier.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2003. "Microfoundations of Urban Agglomeration Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 4062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2003. "Micro-Foundations of Urban Agglomeration Economies," NBER Working Papers 9931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lin, C.-C.Chu-Chia & Mai, Chao-Cheng & Wang, Ping, 2004. "Urban land policy and housing in an endogenously growing monocentric city," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 241-261, May.
- Yves Zenou, 1996. "Marché du travail et économie urbaine. Essai d'intégration," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(2), pages 263-288.
- Zenou, Y., "undated". "Marché du travail et économie urbaine: Essai d'intégration," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1195, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dimitrios Xefteris & Nicholas Ziros, 2014. "A Spatial Model of Perfect Competition," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 05-2014, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Abdel-Rahman, Hesham M. & Wang, Ping, 1997. "Social Welfare and Income Inequality in a System of Cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 462-483, May.
- Abdel-Rahman, Hesham M. & Wang, Ping, 1995. "Toward a general-equilibrium theory of a core-periphery system of cities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 529-546, August.
- Abdel-Rahman, H.M. & Wang, P., 1993. "Toward a General-Equilibrium Theory of Core-Periphery System of Cities," Papers 10-93-29, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Ke Ding & Toshitaka Gokan & Xiwei Zhu, 2017. "Small business and the self-organization of a marketplace," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 58(1), pages 1-19, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:20:y:1990:i:3:p:295-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed