A game-theoretic approach to the division of profits from economic land development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamilton, Bruce W, 1976. "Capitalization of Intrajurisdictional Differences in Local Tax Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(5), pages 743-753, December.
- Arnold C. Harberger, 1962. "The Incidence of the Corporation Income Tax," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 215-215.
- Courant, Paul N., 1977. "A general equilibrium model of heterogeneous local property taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 313-327, December.
- Mieszkowski, Peter, 1972. "The property tax: An excise tax or a profits tax?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 73-96, April.
- Starrett, David A, 1980. "On the Method of Taxation and the Provision of Local Public Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 380-392, June.
- Diewert, W. E., 1978. "Optimal tax perturbations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-177, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berliant, M. & Ten Raa, T., 2003. "Increasing returns to scale and perfect competition : The role of land," Other publications TiSEM c4f1929e-6651-4959-b757-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal & Sengupta, Kunal, 2012.
"Transparency, complementarity and holdout,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, pages 598-612.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal & Sengupta, Kunal, 2009. "Transparency, complementarity and holdout," MPRA Paper 17606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury & Kunal Sengupta, 2010. "Transparency, Complementarity and Holdout," Monash Economics Working Papers 49-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Berliant, Marcus & ten Raa, Thijs, 2003.
"Increasing returns and perfect competition: the role of land,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 339-367, September.
- Berliant, M. & Ten Raa, T., 1997. "Increasing returns and perfect competition : The role of land," Discussion Paper 1997-75, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Deman, S., 2000. "The real estate takeover: Application of Grossman and Hart theory," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 175-195.
- Florenz Plassmann & T. Nicolaus Tideman, 2007. "Efficient Urban Renewal Without Takings: Two Solutions to the Land Assembly Problem," Working Papers e07-8, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Flavio Menzies & Rohan Pitchford, 2002. "Chasing Patents," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec02-3, International and Development Economics.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal & Sengupta, Kunal, 2008.
"Multi-person Bargaining With Complementarity: Is There Holdout?,"
11517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury & Kunal Sengupta, 2008. "Multi-person bargaining with complementarity: Is there holdout?," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 08-10, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- repec:spr:hecrev:v:7:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s13561-017-0156-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Menezes, Flavio & Pitchford, Rohan, 2004.
"The land assembly problem revisited,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, pages 155-162.
- Menezes, Flavio Marques & Pitchford, Rohan, 2001. "The land assembly problem revisited," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 427, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Asaf Friedman Arch, 2014. "Sustainable Urban Renewal: The Tel Aviv Dilemma," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(5), pages 1-11, April.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Kathleen Segerson, 2014. "Opportunism in Sequential Investment Settings: On Holdups and Holdouts," Working papers 2014-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Menezes, Flavio Marques & Pitchford, Rohan, 2001. "Chasing patents," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 411, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Göller, Daniel & Hewer, Michael, 2015. "Breakdown in multilateral negotiations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 478-484.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:18:y:1985:i:2:p:233-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.