A game-theoretic approach to the division of profits from economic land development
No abstract is available for this item.
- Berliant, M. & Ten Raa, T., 2003. "Increasing returns to scale and perfect competition : The role of land," Other publications TiSEM c4f1929e-6651-4959-b757-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal & Sengupta, Kunal, 2012.
"Transparency, complementarity and holdout,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 598-612.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal & Sengupta, Kunal, 2009. "Transparency, complementarity and holdout," MPRA Paper 17606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury & Kunal Sengupta, 2010. "Transparency, Complementarity and Holdout," Monash Economics Working Papers 49-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Berliant, Marcus & ten Raa, Thijs, 2003. "Increasing returns and perfect competition: the role of land," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 339-367, September.
- Berliant, M. & Ten Raa, T., 1997. "Increasing returns and perfect competition : The role of land," Discussion Paper 1997-75, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Deman, S., 2000. "The real estate takeover: Application of Grossman and Hart theory," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 175-195.
- Florenz Plassmann & T. Nicolaus Tideman, 2007. "Efficient Urban Renewal Without Takings: Two Solutions to the Land Assembly Problem," Working Papers e07-8, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Flavio Menzies & Rohan Pitchford, 2002. "Chasing Patents," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec02-3, International and Development Economics.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal & Sengupta, Kunal, 2008. "Multi-person Bargaining With Complementarity: Is There Holdout?," MPRA Paper 11517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury & Kunal Sengupta, 2008. "Multi-person bargaining with complementarity: Is there holdout?," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 08-10, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- repec:spr:hecrev:v:7:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s13561-017-0156-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Menezes, Flavio & Pitchford, Rohan, 2004. "The land assembly problem revisited," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 155-162, March.
- Menezes, Flavio Marques & Pitchford, Rohan, 2001. "The land assembly problem revisited," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 427, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Asaf Friedman Arch, 2014. "Sustainable Urban Renewal: The Tel Aviv Dilemma," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(5), pages 1-11, April.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Kathleen Segerson, 2014. "Opportunism in Sequential Investment Settings: On Holdups and Holdouts," Working papers 2014-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Menezes, Flavio Marques & Pitchford, Rohan, 2001. "Chasing patents," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 411, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Göller, Daniel & Hewer, Michael, 2015. "Breakdown in multilateral negotiations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 478-484.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:18:y:1985:i:2:p:233-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed