A model of the Italian cut-off system for taxing small businesses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marchese, Carla & Privileggi, Fabio, 1997.
"Taxpayers' Attitudes toward Risk and Amnesty Participation: Economic Analysis and Evidence for the Italian Case,"
Public Finance = Finances publiques,
, vol. 52(3-4), pages 394-410.
- Marchese, Carla & Privileggi, Fabio, 1999. "Taxpayers Attitudes Toward Risk and Amnesty Participation: Economic Analysis and Evidence for the Italian Case," POLIS Working Papers 6, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2007.
"Cost-Benefit Analysis of Presumptive Taxation,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 63(3), pages 311-326, September.
- Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2006. "Cost Benefit Analysis of Presumptive Taxation," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0631, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2007. "Cost Benefit Analysis of Presumptive Taxation," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0714, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Alessandro Balestrino & Umberto Galmarini, 2005. "On the Redistributive Properties of Presumptive Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1381, CESifo Group Munich.
- Glen Ueng, K. L. & Yang, C. C., 2001. "Plea bargaining with the IRS: extensions and further results," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 83-98, July.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F. & Wilde, Louis L., 1985. "Income tax compliance in a principal-agent framework," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1987. "Audit Classes and Tax Enforcement Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 229-233, May.
- Sugden, Robert & Zamarron, Ignacio E., 2006. "Finding the key: The riddle of focal points," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 609-621, October.
- Carla Marchese & Fabio Privileggi, 2004. "Tax Amnesties and the Self-Selection of Risk-Averse Taxpayers," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 319-341, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Chiarini & Simona Monteleone, 2016.
"Discretionary policy, strategic complementarity and tax evasion: a strategic analysis of the Italian audit mechanism,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics,
Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 33(1), pages 99-117, April.
- Bruno Chiarini & Simona Monteleone, 2011. "Discretionary policy, strategic complementarity and tax evasion. A strategic analysis of the Italian audit mechanism," Discussion Papers 4_2011, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Busato, Francesco & Chiarini, Bruno & Rey, Guido M., 2012. "Equilibrium implications of fiscal policy with tax evasion: A long run perspective," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 197-214.
- Tan, Fangfang & Yim, Andrew, 2014.
"Can strategic uncertainty help deter tax evasion? An experiment on auditing rules,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 161-174.
- Fangfang Tan & Andrew Yim, 2011. "Can Strategic Uncertainty Help Deter Tax Evasion? – An Experiment on Auditing Rules," Working Papers can_strategic_uncertainty, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
More about this item
KeywordsTax evasion by firms Cut-off rule;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reecon:v:63:y:2009:i:2:p:127-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941 .