Sharing the national cake in post reform New Zealand: income inequality trends in terms of income sources
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lerman, Robert I & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1985. "Income Inequality Effects by Income," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 151-56, February.
- Peter Saunders, 1994. "Rising on the Tasman Tide: Income Inequality in Australia and New Zealand in the 1980s," Discussion Papers 0049, University of New South Wales, Social Policy Research Centre.
- Robert H. Topel, 1997. "Factor Proportions and Relative Wages: The Supply-Side Determinants of Wage Inequality," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 55-74, Spring.
- Podder, Nripesh, 1993. "The Disaggregation of the Gini Coefficient by Factor Components and Its Applications to Australia," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 39(1), pages 51-61, March.
- Podder, N, 1971. "The Estimation of an Equivalent Income Scale," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(17), pages 175-87, December.
- Mookherjee, Dilip & Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1982. "A Decomposition Analysis of the Trend in UK Income Inequality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 886-902, December.
- Bakker, A., 1996. "The Changing Distribution of Income with Age: Estimates of the Exponential Family Using Grouped Data," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 524, The University of Melbourne.
- Creedy, J, 1996. "Income Dynamics Over the Life Cycle: New Evidence for New Zealand," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 511, The University of Melbourne.
- Lewis Evans & Arthur Grimes & Bryce Wilkinson, 1996. "Economic Reform in New Zealand 1984-95: The Pursuit of Efficiency," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(4), pages 1856-1902, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:86:y:2002:i:1:p:1-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.