The gains from agricultural research under distorted trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Gorter, Harry de & Rausser, Gordon C. & Banerjee, Anurag N., 2000.
"The political economy of public research investment and commodity policies in agriculture: an empirical study,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(2), March.
- Swinnen, Johan F. M. & Gorter, Harry de & Rausser, Gordon C. & Banerjee, Anurag N., 2000. "The political economy of public research investment and commodity policies in agriculture: an empirical study," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 111-122, March.
- Bullock, David S. & Salhofer, Klaus, 2003. "Judging agricultural policies: a survey," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 28(3), May.
- Pavel Ciaian, 2007. "Land Reform and Productivity Gains with Multiple Market Imperfections," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2007_01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Cranfield, John A.L. & Herath, Deepananda P.B. & Henson, Spencer J. & Sparling, David, 2006. "An Analysis of Financing Innovation and Commercialization in Canada's Functional Food and Nutraceutical Sector," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21196, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- David S. Bullock & Klaus Salhofer & Jukka Kola, 1999. "The Normative Analysis of Agricultural Policy: A General Framework and Review," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 512-535.
- Martin, Will & Alston, Julian M., 1994. "Evaluating the Returns from Technical Progress: Comparing Dual Methods with Surplus Approaches," 1994 Conference (38th), February 8-10, 1994, Wellington, New Zealand 148012, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Voon, Thomas J., 1996. "The gains from agricultural research under distorted trade: Comments," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 309-311, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:51:y:1993:i:2:p:161-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.