Introducing risky housing and endogenous tenure choice into a portfolio-based general equilibrium model
No abstract is available for this item.
- Eerola Essi & Määttänen Niku, 2006.
"On the Political Economy of Housing's Tax Status,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-32, September.
- Eerola, Essi & Määttänen, Niku, 2004. "On the Political Economy of Housings Tax Status," Discussion Papers 905, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Essi Eerola & Niku Määttänen, 2013. "The Optimal Tax Treatment of Housing Capital in the Neoclassical Growth Model," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 15(6), pages 912-938, December.
- Eerola, Essi & Määttänen, Niku, 2005. "The optimal tax treatment of housing capital in the neoclassical growth model," Research Discussion Papers 10/2005, Bank of Finland.
- Essi Eerola & Niku Määttänen, 2009. "The optimal tax treatment of housing capital in the neoclassical growth model," Working Papers 3, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Leung, Charles, 2004. "Macroeconomics and housing: a review of the literature," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 249-267, December.
- Charles Ka-Yui Leung, 2004. "Macroeconomics and Housing: A Review of the Literature," Departmental Working Papers _164, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung, 2004. "Macroeconomics and Housing: A Review of the Literature," Discussion Papers 00004, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Broadbent, Ben & Kremer, Michael, 2001. "Does favorable tax-treatment of housing reduce non-housing investment?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 369-391, September.
- Jonathan S. Skinner, 1994. "Housing and Saving in the United States," NBER Chapters,in: Housing Markets in the United States and Japan, pages 191-214 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Skinner, 1991. "Housing and Saving in the United States," NBER Working Papers 3874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ling, David C. & McGill, Gary A., 1998. "Evidence on the Demand for Mortgage Debt by Owner-Occupants," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 391-414, November.
- Skinner, Jonathan, 1996. "The dynamic efficiency cost of not taxing housing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 397-417, March.
- Jonathan Skinner, 1990. "The Dynamic Efficiency Cost of Not taxing Housing," NBER Working Papers 3454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nordvik, Viggo, 2001. "A Housing Career Perspective on Risk," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 456-471, December.
- Josep Maria Raya & Aleksander Kucel, 2016. "Did Housing Taxation Contribute to Increase Riskier Borrowing?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 90-113, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:48:y:1992:i:3:p:293-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed