Choice of tax base under uncertainty : Consumption or income?
No abstract is available for this item.
- Paolo M. Panteghini, 2009.
"On the equivalence between labor and consumption taxation,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 622-629.
- Paolo M. Panteghini, 2009. "On the Equivalence between Labor and Consumption Taxation," Working Papers 0904, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Panteghini, 2009. "On the Equivalence between Labor and Consumption Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 2593, CESifo Group Munich.
- Konrad, Kai A., 1989.
"Kapitaleinkommensteuern und beschleunigte Abschreibungen bei Unsicherheit,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 404-427.
- Konrad, Kai A., 1989. "Kapitaleinkommensteuern und beschleunigte Abschreibungen bei Unsicherheit," EconStor Research Reports 112682, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Syed Ahsan & Peter Tsigaris, 1998.
"The design of a consumption tax under capital risk,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 53-78, February.
- Syed M. Ahsan & Peter Tsigaris, "undated". "The Design of a Consumption Tax under Capital Risk," EPRU Working Paper Series 97-11, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Syed M. Ahsan & Peter Tsigaris, 1998. "The Design of a Consumption Tax under Capital Risk," CESifo Working Paper Series 163, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kai A. Konrad, 1991.
"Risk Taking and Taxation in Complete Capital Markets,"
The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 16(2), pages 167-177, December.
- Konrad, Kai A., 1991. "Risk taking and taxation in complete capital markets," EconStor Research Reports 112676, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Konrad, K.A., 1991. "Risk Taking And Taxation In Complete Capital Markets," Papers 90-91-20, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Christiansen, V., 1990. "A Normative Analysis Of Capital Income Taxes In The Presence Of Aggregate Risk," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 343, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jaroslava Hlouskova & Panagiotis Tsigaris, 2012. "Capital income taxation and risk taking under prospect theory," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(4), pages 554-573, August.
- Hlouskova, Jaroslava & Tsigaris, Panagiotis, 2012. "Capital Income Taxation and Risk Taking under Prospect Theory," Economics Series 283, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Dirk Schindler, 2008. "Taxing Risky Capital Income - A Commodity Taxation Approach," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 64(3), pages 311-333, September.
- Konrad, Kai A., 1991. "The Domar-Musgrave phenomenon and adverse selection," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 41-53, April.
- Konrad, Kai A., 1990. "The Domar-Musgrave phenomenon and adverse selection," EconStor Research Reports 112681, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Jaroslava Hlouskova & Jana Mikocziova & Rudolf Sivak & Peter Tsigaris, 2014. "Capital Income Taxation and Risk-Taking under Prospect Theory: The Continuous Distribution Case," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 64(5), pages 374-391, November.
- Syed M. Ahsan & Panagiotis Tsigaris, 2003. "Choice of Tax Base Revisited: Cash Flow vs. Prepayment Approaches to Consumption Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 983, CESifo Group Munich.
- Zodrow, George R., 1995. "Taxation, uncertainty and the choice of a consumption tax base," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 257-265, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:40:y:1989:i:1:p:99-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed