Fringe benefits, income tax exemptions, and implicit subsides
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Rouwendal & Jos van Ommeren, 2007. "Recruitment in a Monopsonistic Labour Market: Will Travel Costs be reimbursed?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-044/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 03 Sep 2008.
- De Borger, Bruno & Wuyts, Bart, 2011.
"The tax treatment of company cars, commuting and optimal congestion taxes,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1527-1544.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & WUYTS, Bart, 2010. "The tax treatment of company cars, commuting and optimal congestion taxes," Working Papers 2010017, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Jos Ommeren & Eva Gutiérrez-i-Puigarnau, 2013.
"Distortionary company car taxation: deadweight losses through increased car ownership,"
Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 1189-1204, December.
- Jos N. van Ommeren & Eva Gutierrez-i-Puigarnau, 2011. "Distortionary Company Car Taxation: Deadweight Losses through Increased Car Ownership," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-100/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Eva Gutiérrez-i-Puigarnau & Jos van Ommeren, 2007. "Welfare Effects of Distortionary Company Car Taxation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-060/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 20 Mar 2009.
- Voßmerbäumer, Jan & Wagner, Franz W., 2013. "Steuerwirkungen betrieblicher Entgeltpolitik," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 144, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:25:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10797-017-9469-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:37:y:1988:i:2:p:171-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.