The walrasian mechanism from equal division is not monotonic with respect to variations in the number of consumers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wu, De-Min, 1973. "Alternative Tests of Independence Between Stochastic Regressors and Disturbances," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 733-750, July.
- Borcherding, Thomas E & Deacon, Robert T, 1972. "The Demand for the Services of Non-Federal Governments," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 891-901, December.
- Courant, Paul N & Gramlich, Edward M & Rubinfeld, Daniel L, 1979. "Public Employee Market Power and the Level of Government Spending," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 806-817, December.
- Eleanor Craig & A. Heins, 1980. "The effect of tax elasticity on government spending," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 267-275, January.
- Thomas J. D, 1982. "Tax Elasticity and the Growth of Local Public Expenditure," Public Finance Review, , vol. 10(3), pages 385-392, July.
- Charles H. Breeden & William J. Hunter, 1985. "Tax Revenue and Tax Structure," Public Finance Review, , vol. 13(2), pages 216-224, April.
- Samuel H. Baker, 1983. "The Determinants of Median Voter Tax Liability: an Empirical Test of the Fiscal Illusion Hypothesis," Public Finance Review, , vol. 11(1), pages 95-108, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fleurbaey, Marc, 1996. "Reward patterns of fair solutions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 365-395, March.
- Helm, Carsten & Simonis, Udo E., 2000. "Distributive justice in international environmental policy - theoretical foundation and exemplary formulation," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship Environmental Policy FS II 00-404, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Böhringer, Christoph & Helm, Carsten, 2008. "On the fair division of greenhouse gas abatement cost," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 260-276, May.
- Sertel, Murat R. & Yildiz, Muhamet, 1999. "Double-edged population monotonicity of Walrasian equilibrium--a note on the nature of competition," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 235-251, May.
- William Thomson, 2009. "Borrowing-proofness," RCER Working Papers 545, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Ehlers, Lars, 2003. "Multiple public goods, lexicographic preferences, and single-plateaued preference rules," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-27, April.
- Helm, Carsten & Simonis, Udo E., 2000. "Verteilungsgerechtigkeit in der internationalen Umweltpolitik: Theoretische Fundierung und exemplarische Formulierung," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship Environmental Policy FS II 00-403, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- William Thomson, 2014.
"New variable-population paradoxes for resource allocation,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 42(2), pages 255-277, February.
- William Thomson, 2012. "New variable-population paradoxes for resource allocation," RCER Working Papers 575, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:32:y:1987:i:1:p:119-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .