Crime and punishment again: The economic approach with a psychological twist
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1979. "On the Determination of the Public Debt," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 940-971, October.
- Muellbauer, John & Portes, Richard, 1978. "Macroeconomic Models with Quantity Rationing," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(352), pages 788-821, December.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1983. "Dynamic Effects of a Shift in Savings; The Role of Firms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(5), pages 1583-1591, September.
- d'Autume, Antoine & Michel, Philippe, 1985.
"Future Investment Constraints Reduce Present Investment,"
Econometric Society, vol. 53(1), pages 203-206, January.
- Antoine D'Autume & Philippe Michel, 1985. "Future Investment Constraints Reduce Present Investment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00430114, HAL.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Jeffrey Sachs, 1982. "Anticipations, Recessions and Policy: An Intertemporal Disequilibrium Model," NBER Working Papers 0971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hayashi, Fumio, 1982.
"Tobin's Marginal q and Average q: A Neoclassical Interpretation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 213-224, January.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1981. "Tobin's Marginal q and Average a : A Neoclassical Interpretation," Discussion Papers 457, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karen Pittel & Dirk Rübbelke, 2011.
"Characteristics of Terrorism,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Conflict, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Balestrino, Alessandro & Ciardi, Cinzia, 2008.
"Social norms, cognitive dissonance and the timing of marriage,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2399-2410, December.
- Alessandro Balestrino & Cinzia Ciardi, 2007. "Social Norms, Cognitive Dissonance and the Timing of Marriage," CESifo Working Paper Series 2068, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nir, A., 2004. "A Behavioral Model of Conumption Patterns : The Effects of Cognitive Dissonance and Conformity," Discussion Paper 2004-48, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Matthew Rabin, 1998.
"Psychology and Economics,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 11-46, March.
- Rabin, Matthew, 1997. "Psychology and Economics," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8jd5z5j2, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Matthew Rabin., 1997. "Psychology and Economics," Economics Working Papers 97-251, University of California at Berkeley.
- Saori Chiba & Kaiwen Leong, 2014. "Behavioral Economics of Crime Rates and Punishment Levels," Working Papers 21, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Nir, A., 2004. "Cognitive Procedures and Hyperbolic Discounting," Discussion Paper 2004-47, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ricardo J. Rodriguez, 1990. "Penalty Schedules and the Optimal Speed Limit," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 59-64, Jan-Mar.
- Kim, Jeong-Yoo, 2006. "Hyperbolic discounting and the repeated self-control problem," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 344-359, June.
- Marcelo Caffera & Carlos Chávez & Analia Ardente, 2013. "Does the structure of the fine matter?," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1305, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Larry Epstein & Igor Kopylov, 2006. "Cognitive Dissonance and Choice," RCER Working Papers 525, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:30:y:1986:i:1:p:97-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .