Individual attributes and self-selection of higher education : College attendance versus college completion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David T. Ellwood & David A. Wise, 1983. "Youth Employment in the Seventies: The Changing Circumstances of Young Adults," NBER Working Papers 1055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Larry Singell & Mark Stater, 2006. "Going, going, gone: the effects of aid policies on graduation at three large public institutions," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 39(4), pages 379-403, December.
- Harris Dellas & Plutarchos Sakellaris, 2003.
"On the cyclicality of schooling: theory and evidence,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 55(1), pages 148-172, January.
- Dellas, Harris & Sakellaris, Plutarchos, 1996. "On the cyclicality of schooling: Theory and evidence," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1997002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Singell, Larry Jr., 2004. "Come and stay a while: does financial aid effect retention conditioned on enrollment at a large public university?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 459-471, October.
- Johannes S. Kunz & Kevin E. Staub, 2016.
"Subjective completion beliefs and the demand for post-secondary education,"
ECON - Working Papers
218, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Johannes S. Kunz & Kevin E. Staub, 2016. "Subjective completion beliefs and the demand for post-secondary education," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0120, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Kunz, Johannes S. & Staub, Kevin E., 2016. "Subjective Completion Beliefs and the Demand for Post-Secondary Education," IZA Discussion Papers 10344, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Johannes S. Kunz & Kevin E. Staub, 2016. "Subjective Completion Beliefs and the Demand for Post-Secondary Education," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 878, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Hagy, Alison P. & Staniec, J. Farley Ordovensky, 2002. "Immigrant status, race, and institutional choice in higher education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 381-392, August.
- Toutkoushian, Robert K., 2001. "Do parental income and educational attainment affect the initial choices of New Hampshire's college-bound students?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 245-262, June.
- Farley Ordovensky, J., 1995. "Effects of institutional attributes on enrollment choice: Implications for postsecondary vocational education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 335-350, December.
- Sakellaris, Plutarchos & Spilimbergo, Antonio, 2000.
"Business cycles and investment in human capital: international evidence on higher education,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 221-256, June.
- Plutarchos Sakellaris & Antonio Spilimbergo, 1999. "Business Cycles and Investment in Human Capital: International Evidence on Higher Education," Electronic Working Papers 99-009, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Hessel Oosterbeek & Dinand Webbink, 1997. "Is there a Hidden Technical Potential?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-012/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Eliasson, Kent, 2006. "The Effects of Accessibility to University Education on Enrollment Decisions, Geographical Mobility, and Social Recruitment," Umeå Economic Studies 690, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:21:y:1983:i:1:p:1-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .