A theory of interlinked rural transactions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Sen, Debapriya, 2011.
"A theory of sharecropping: The role of price behavior and imperfect competition,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 181-199.
- Sen, Debapriya, 2009. "A theory of sharecropping: the role of price behavior and imperfect competition," MPRA Paper 14898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sen, Debapriya, 2009. "A theory of sharecropping: the role of price behavior and imperfect competition," MPRA Paper 19021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Debapriya Sen, 2005. "Sharecropping, interlinkage, and price variation," Department of Economics Working Papers 05-10, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Teh, Robert Jr., 1991. "Interlinked Credit Arrangements," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1991 Vol. XVIII No. 1, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Madestam, Andreas, 2014. "Informal finance: A theory of moneylenders," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 157-174.
- Andreas Madestam, 2008. "Informal Finance: A Theory of Moneylenders," Working Papers 347, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Andreas Madestam, 2009. "Informal Finance: A Theory of Moneylenders," Working Papers 2009.69, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gangopadhyay Partha, 2008. "Irrationality, Non-equilibrium Conflict and Complex Dynamics," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 1-15, January.
- Arnaldo Mauri, 2000. "La finanza informale nelle economie in via di sviluppo," Departmental Working Papers 2000-09, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Stanley, Denise L., 2002. "Efficiency and equity tradeoffs: incentive-compatible contracts revisited," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 309-331, April.
- Meyer, Richard L. & Nagarajan, Geetha, 1992. "An Assessment of the Role of Informal Finance in the Development Process," 1991 Conference, August 22-29, 1991, Tokyo, Japan 183352, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 1995. "Power, distortions, revolt and reform in agricultural land relations," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 42, pages 2659-2772 Elsevier.
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 1993. "Power, distortions, revolt, and reform in agricultural land relations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1164, The World Bank.
- Shehla Amjad & SAF Hasnu, 2007. "Smallholders’ Access to Rural Credit: Evidence from Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 12(2), pages 1-25, Jul-Dec.
- Mansuri, Ghazala, 2007. "Credit layering in informal financial markets," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 715-730, November.
- Roumasset, J., 1995. "The nature of the agricultural firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 161-177, March.
- James A. Roumasset, 1993. "The Nature of the Agricultural Firm," Working Papers 199317, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Lefèvre, Mélanie & Tharakan, Joe, 2011. "Intermediaries, transport costs and interlinked transactions," CEPR Discussion Papers 8615, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- LEFÈVRE, Mélanie & THARAKAN, Joe & ,, 2013. "Intermediaries, transport costs and interlinked transactions," CORE Discussion Papers 2013055, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Javier Escobal D’Angelo, 2001. "Costos de transacción en la agricultura peruana: una primera aproximación a su medición e impacto," Documentos de Investigación dt30, Grupo de Análisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE).
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri & Asis Kumar Banerjee, 2005. "Credit-Product Interlinkage, Captive Markets And Trade Liberalization In Agriculture: A Theoretical Analysis In Agriculture: A Theoretical Analysis," Game Theory and Information 0510011, EconWPA.
- Eric Edmonds, 2007. "Institutional Influences on Human Capital Accumulation: Micro Evidence from Children Vulnerable to Bondage," Working Papers id:1109, eSocialSciences.
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 1989. "Asymmetric Information in Rural Financial Markets and Interlinking of Transactions Through Self-Help Groups," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1989 Vol. XVI No. 1-e, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:20:y:1983:i:2:p:167-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed