Cost-benefit analysis: Bastard science? and/or insidious poison in the body politick?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The irrelevance of inference: (almost) 20 years on is it still irrelevant?
by Sam Watson in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2017-03-22 17:00:14
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mason, James & Eccles, Martin & Freemantle, Nick & Drummond, Michael, 1999. "A framework for incorporating cost-effectiveness in evidence-based clinical practice guidelines," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 37-52, April.
- Irvine Lapsley & Rosie Oldfield, 2001. "Transforming the public sector: management consultants as agents of change," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 523-543.
- Alan Maynard, 2012. "The powers and pitfalls of payment for performance," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 3-12, January.
- Richard Cookson & Owen Cotton-Barrett & Matthew Adler & Miqdad Asaria & Toby Ord, 2016. "Years of good life based on income and health: Re-engineering cost-benefit analysis to examine policy impacts on wellbeing and distributive justice," Working Papers 132cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Culyer, A., 2009. "Deliberative Processes in Decisions about Health Care Technologies," Briefings 000231, Office of Health Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:1:y:1972:i:2:p:199-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.