A sample of observations on comparative prices in public and private enterprises
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bozec, Richard, 2004. "L’analyse comparative de la performance entre les entreprises publiques et les entreprises privées : le problème de mesure et son impact sur les résultats," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 80(4), pages 619-654, Décembre.
- Ann P. Bartel and Ann E. Harrison & Ann P. Bartel and Ann E. Harrison, 1999.
"Ownership Versus Environment: Why are Public Sector Firms Inefficient?,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
257, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ann P. Bartel & Ann E. Harrison, 1999. "Ownership versus Environment: Why are Public Sector Firms Inefficient?," NBER Working Papers 7043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Filippo Belloc, 2014.
"Innovation in State-Owned Enterprises: Reconsidering the Conventional Wisdom,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(3), pages 821-848.
- Belloc, Filippo, 2013. "Innovation in State-owned Enterprises: Reconsidering the Conventional Wisdom," MPRA Paper 54748, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Mar 2014.
- Stephen Yeaple & Warren Moskowitz, 1995. "The literature on privatization," Research Paper 9514, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Villalonga, Belen, 2000. "Privatization and efficiency: differentiating ownership effects from political, organizational, and dynamic effects," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 43-74, May.
- Ann P. Bartel & Ann E. Harrison, 2005.
"Ownership Versus Environment: Disentangling the Sources of Public-Sector Inefficiency,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 87(1), pages 135-147, February.
- Bartel, Ann P. & Harrison, Ann E., 2000. "Ownership versus environment : disentangling the sources of public sector inefficiency," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2272, The World Bank.
- SchmitzJr, James A., 2001.
"Government production of investment goods and aggregate labor productivity,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 163-187, February.
- James A. Schmitz, 1997. "Government production of investment goods and aggregate labor productivity," Staff Report 240, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Weiner, Robert J., 1996. "Export pricing in state-owned and private MNEs: Evidence from the international petroleum market," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 647-668, July.
- Lehto, Eero, 2011. "Electricity prices in the Finnish retail market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 2179-2192, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:11:y:1979:i:3:p:353-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.