Scheduling jobs with values exponentially deteriorating over time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Sushil K & Kunnathur, Anand S & Dandapani, Krishnan, 1987. "Optimal repayment policies for multiple loans," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 323-330.
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1997. "Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 1-17, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wen-Chiung Lee, 2004. "A Note on Deteriorating Jobs and Learning in Single-Machine Scheduling Problems," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 3(1), pages 83-89, April.
- Nikos P. Rachaniotis & Theodore G. Voutsinas & Costas P. Pappis, 2013. "Scheduling periodic preventive maintenance with a single server in a finite horizon," International Journal of Decision Sciences, Risk and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 80-87.
- Janiak, Adam & Krysiak, Tomasz & Pappis, Costas P. & Voutsinas, Theodore G., 2009. "A scheduling problem with job values given as a power function of their completion times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(3), pages 836-848, March.
- Janiak, Adam & Krysiak, Tomasz, 2012. "Scheduling jobs with values dependent on their completion times," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 231-241.
- Shakeri, Shakib & Logendran, Rasaratnam, 2007. "A mathematical programming-based scheduling framework for multitasking environments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 193-209, January.
- Raut, Sumit & Swami, Sanjeev & Gupta, Jatinder N.D., 2008. "Scheduling a capacitated single machine with time deteriorating job values," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 769-780, August.
- Wu, Chin-Chia & Lee, Wen-Chiung, 2006. "Two-machine flowshop scheduling to minimize mean flow time under linear deterioration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 572-584, October.
- Rachaniotis, N.P. & Pappis, C.P., 2008. "Preventive maintenance and upgrade system: Optimizing the whole performance system by components' replacement or rearrangement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 236-244, March.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:1:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602303 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Chin-Chia & Lee, Wen-Chiung, 2008. "Single-machine group-scheduling problems with deteriorating setup times and job-processing times," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 128-133, September.
- Lee, Wen-Chiung & Shiau, Yau-Ren & Chen, Shiuan-Kang & Wu, Chin-Chia, 2010. "A two-machine flowshop scheduling problem with deteriorating jobs and blocking," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 188-197, March.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:9:d:10.1057_s41274-017-0238-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:79:y:2002:i:3:p:163-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .