A dynamic approach to operations management: An alternative to static optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- מחקר - ביטוח לאומי, 1990. "גיליון 35 - תש"נ, יוני 1990," Working Papers 1126, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- רבקה פריאור, 1990. "מקבלי דמי פגיעה, 1988," Working Papers 553, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1990. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1989," Working Papers 452, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonney, Maurice & Jaber, Mohamad Y., 2014. "Deriving research agendas for manufacturing and logistics systems: A methodology," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 49-61.
- Michael A. Lapré & Amit Shankar Mukherjee & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2000. "Behind the Learning Curve: Linking Learning Activities to Waste Reduction," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(5), pages 597-611, May.
- Terwiesch, Christian & E. Bohn, Roger, 2001. "Learning and process improvement during production ramp-up," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Michael A. Lapré & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2001. "Creating and Transferring Knowledge for Productivity Improvement in Factories," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(10), pages 1311-1325, October.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:71:y:2017:i:c:p:106-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Demeester, Lieven L. & Qi, Mei, 2005. "Managing learning resources for consecutive product generations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 265-283, February.
- Lauri Koskela & John Rooke & Mohan Siriwardena, 2016. "Evaluation of the Promotion of Through-Life Management in Public Private Partnerships for Infrastructure," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-23, June.
- Thomke, Stefan H., 1998. "Simulation, learning and R&D performance: Evidence from automotive development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 55-74, May.
- S. Göttlich & S. Kühn & J. A. Schwarz & R. Stolletz, 2016. "Approximations of time-dependent unreliable flow lines with finite buffers," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 83(3), pages 295-323, June.
- Kim, Bowon, 1996. "Learning-induced control model to allocate managerial resources for production technology development," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 267-282, June.
- Enno Siemsen & Aleda V. Roth & Sridhar Balasubramanian & Gopesh Anand, 2009. "The Influence of Psychological Safety and Confidence in Knowledge on Employee Knowledge Sharing," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 11(3), pages 429-447, April.
- Nadeau, Marie-Claude & Kar, Ashish & Roth, Richard & Kirchain, Randolph, 2010. "A dynamic process-based cost modeling approach to understand learning effects in manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 223-234, November.
- Amit Shankar Mukherjee & Michael A. Lapré & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 1998. "Knowledge Driven Quality Improvement," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-2), pages 35-49, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:27:y:1992:i:3:p:265-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .