The relationship between sustainable procurement and e-procurement in the public sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mira Kartiwi & Robert C. MacGregor, 2007. "Electronic Commerce Adoption Barriers in Small to Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) in Developed and Developing Countries: A Cross-Country Comparison," Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations (JECO), IGI Global, vol. 5(3), pages 35-51, July.
- Frota Neto, J. Quariguasi & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & van Nunen, J.A.E.E. & van Heck, E., 2008.
"Designing and evaluating sustainable logistics networks,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 195-208, February.
- Quariguasi Frota Neto, J. & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & van Nunen, J.A.E.E. & van Heck, H.W.G.M., 2006. "Designing and Evaluating Sustainable Logistics Networks," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-003-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- G. F. Dawson & E. J. Probert, 2007. "A sustainable product needing a sustainable procurement commitment: the case of green waste in Wales," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 69-82.
- Panayiotou, Nikolaos A. & Gayialis, Sotiris P. & Tatsiopoulos, I.P.Ilias P., 2004. "An e-procurement system for governmental purchasing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 79-102, July.
- Piplani, Rajesh & Pujawan, Nyoman & Ray, Saibal, 2008. "Sustainable supply chain management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 193-194, February.
- Federico Trionfetti, 2000. "Discriminatory Public Procurement and International Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 57-76, January.
- Mark Hall & David Purchase, 2006. "Building or bodging? Attitudes to sustainability in UK public sector housing construction development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 205-218.
- Joyce Thomson & Tim Jackson, 2007. "Sustainable procurement in practice: Lessons from local government," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(3), pages 421-444.
- Zhu, Qinghua & Sarkis, Joseph & Lai, Kee-hung, 2008. "Confirmation of a measurement model for green supply chain management practices implementation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 261-273, February.
- Mitra, Supriya & Webster, Scott, 2008. "Competition in remanufacturing and the effects of government subsidies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 287-298, February.
- António Afonso & Ludger Schuknecht & Vito Tanzi, 2005.
"Public sector efficiency: An international comparison,"
Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 321-347, June.
- Schuknecht, Ludger & Tanzi, Vito & Afonso, António, 2003. "Public sector efficiency: an international comparison," Working Paper Series 242, European Central Bank.
- Kainuma, Yasutaka & Tawara, Nobuhiko, 2006. "A multiple attribute utility theory approach to lean and green supply chain management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 99-108, May.
- Vachon, Stephan & Klassen, Robert D., 2008. "Environmental management and manufacturing performance: The role of collaboration in the supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 299-315, February.
- Brulhart, Marius & Trionfetti, Federico, 2004. "Public expenditure, international specialisation and agglomeration," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 851-881, August.
- Roberta Sonnino, 2009. "Quality food, public procurement, and sustainable development: the school meal revolution in Rome," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(2), pages 425-440, February.
- Tarantini, Mario & Loprieno, Arianna Dominici & Porta, Pier Luigi, 2011. "A life cycle approach to Green Public Procurement of building materials and elements: A case study on windows," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 2473-2482.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Subramanian, Nachiappan & Gunasekaran, Angappa, 2015. "Cleaner supply-chain management practices for twenty-first-century organizational competitiveness: Practice-performance framework and research propositions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 216-233.
- Wang, Gang & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Ngai, Eric W.T. & Papadopoulos, Thanos, 2016. "Big data analytics in logistics and supply chain management: Certain investigations for research and applications," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 98-110.
- Annunziata, Eleonora & Rizzi, Francesco & Frey, Marco, 2014. "Enhancing energy efficiency in public buildings: The role of local energy audit programmes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 364-373.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:194:y:2017:i:c:p:73-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yusuf, Yahaya Y. & Gunasekaran, A. & Musa, Ahmed & El-Berishy, Nagham M. & Abubakar, Tijjani & Ambursa, Hafsat M., 2013. "The UK oil and gas supply chains: An empirical analysis of adoption of sustainable measures and performance outcomes," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 501-514.
- Francesco Testa & Paolo Grappio & Natalia M. Gusmerotti & Fabio Iraldo & Marco Frey, 2016. "Examining green public procurement using content analysis: existing difficulties for procurers and useful recommendations," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 197-219, February.
- Luzzini, Davide & Brandon-Jones, Emma & Brandon-Jones, Alistair & Spina, Gianluca, 2015. "From sustainability commitment to performance: The role of intra- and inter-firm collaborative capabilities in the upstream supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 51-63.
More about this item
KeywordsE-procurement; Environmental issues; Public sector; Survey; Sustainable procurement; Supplier communication; Information technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:140:y:2012:i:1:p:256-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.