Building knowledge to improve enterprise performance from inventory simulation models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Minner, Stefan, 2003. "Multiple-supplier inventory models in supply chain management: A review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 265-279, January.
- Warren H. Hausman & Nesim K. Erkip, 1994. "Multi-Echelon vs. Single-Echelon Inventory Control Policies for Low-Demand Items," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(5), pages 597-602, May.
- Hau L. Lee & Kut C. So & Christopher S. Tang, 2000. "The Value of Information Sharing in a Two-Level Supply Chain," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(5), pages 626-643, May.
- Kahn, James A, 1987. "Inventories and the Volatility of Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 667-679, September.
- Hau L. Lee & V. Padmanabhan & Seungjin Whang, 1997. "Information Distortion in a Supply Chain: The Bullwhip Effect," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(4), pages 546-558, April.
- Perrott, Bruce E., 2007. "A strategic risk approach to knowledge management," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 523-533.
- Tang, Ou, 2004. "Simulated annealing in lot sizing problems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 173-181, March.
- Urban, Timothy L., 2005. "A periodic-review model with serially-correlated, inventory-level-dependent demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 287-295, March.
- Lin, Shih-Wei & Ying, Kuo-Ching & Lu, Chung-Cheng & Gupta, Jatinder N.D., 2011. "Applying multi-start simulated annealing to schedule a flowline manufacturing cell with sequence dependent family setup times," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 246-254, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:791-:d:98065 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge management Stochastic inventory Simulation-based optimization Error characterization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:134:y:2011:i:1:p:108-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.