A comparison of the constant-order and dual-index policy for dual sourcing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Minner, Stefan, 2003. "Multiple-supplier inventory models in supply chain management: A review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 265-279, January.
- Yoichiro Fukuda, 1964. "Optimal Policies for the Inventory Problem with Negotiable Leadtime," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(4), pages 690-708, July.
- Janssen, Fred & de Kok, Ton, 1999. "A two-supplier inventory model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 395-403, March.
- Chiang, Chi, 2007. "Optimal control policy for a standing order inventory system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 695-703, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Woerner, Stefan & Laumanns, Marco & Zenklusen, Rico & Fertis, Apostolos, 2015. "Approximate dynamic programming for stochastic linear control problems on compact state spaces," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(1), pages 85-98.
- Serel, Doğan A., 2012. "Multi-item quick response system with budget constraint," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 235-249.
- Zhu, Stuart X., 2015. "Analysis of dual sourcing strategies under supply disruptions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 191-203.
- Arts, Joachim & Kiesmüller, Gudrun P., 2013. "Analysis of a two-echelon inventory system with two supply modes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(2), pages 263-272.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:1:p:89-105 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDual sourcing Dual index Constant order Multiple suppliers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:133:y:2011:i:1:p:302-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.