Estimating the space requirement for outbound container inventories in port container terminals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lim, Andrew & Xu, Zhou, 2006. "A critical-shaking neighborhood search for the yard allocation problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 1247-1259, October.
- Taleb-Ibrahimi, Mounira & de Castilho, Bernardo & Daganzo, Carlos F., 1993. "Storage space vs handling work in container terminals," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 13-32, February.
- Cordeau, Jean-Francois & Gaudioso, Manlio & Laporte, Gilbert & Moccia, Luigi, 2007. "The service allocation problem at the Gioia Tauro Maritime Terminal," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 1167-1184, January.
- Kim, Kap Hwan & Park, Kang Tae, 2003. "A note on a dynamic space-allocation method for outbound containers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 92-101, July.
- Zhang, Chuqian & Liu, Jiyin & Wan, Yat-wah & Murty, Katta G. & Linn, Richard J., 2003. "Storage space allocation in container terminals," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 883-903, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ji, Mingjun & Guo, Wenwen & Zhu, Huiling & Yang, Yongzhi, 2015. "Optimization of loading sequence and rehandling strategy for multi-quay crane operations in container terminals," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1-19.
- Carlo, Héctor J. & Vis, Iris F.A. & Roodbergen, Kees Jan, 2014. "Storage yard operations in container terminals: Literature overview, trends, and research directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(2), pages 412-430.
More about this item
KeywordsStorage space reservation Outbound container inventory Container terminals;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:133:y:2011:i:1:p:293-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.