A multi-item periodic replenishment policy with full truckloads
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlson, Marvin L & Miltenburg, G John, 1988. "Using the service point model to control large groups of items," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 481-489.
- Serel, Dogan A. & Dada, Maqbool & Moskowitz, Herbert, 2001. "Sourcing decisions with capacity reservation contracts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(3), pages 635-648, June.
- Melchiors, Philip, 2002. "Calculating can-order policies for the joint replenishment problem by the compensation approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(3), pages 587-595, September.
- Van Eijs, M. J. G., 1994. "Multi-item inventory systems with joint ordering and transportation decisions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1-3), pages 285-292, June.
- Joseph L. Balintfy, 1964. "On a Basic Class of Multi-Item Inventory Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(2), pages 287-297, January.
- Derek R. Atkins & Paul O. Iyogun, 1988. "Periodic Versus "Can-Order" Policies for Coordinated Multi-Item Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(6), pages 791-796, June.
- Gerard Cachon, 2001. "Managing a Retailer's Shelf Space, Inventory, and Transportation," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(3), pages 211-229, July.
- S. Viswanathan, 1997. "Note. Periodic Review (s, S) Policies for Joint Replenishment Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(10), pages 1447-1454, October.
- A. Federgruen & H. Groenevelt & H. C. Tijms, 1984. "Coordinated Replenishments in a Multi-Item Inventory System with Compound Poisson Demands," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(3), pages 344-357, March.
- Goyal, Suresh K. & Satir, Ahmet T., 1989. "Joint replenishment inventory control: Deterministic and stochastic models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 2-13, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sancak, Emre & Salman, F. Sibel, 2011. "Multi-item dynamic lot-sizing with delayed transportation policy," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 595-603, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory Stochastic modelling Coordinated replenishments Joint setup costs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:118:y:2009:i:1:p:275-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.