An association clustering algorithm for can-order policies in the joint replenishment problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Melchiors, Philip, 2002. "Calculating can-order policies for the joint replenishment problem by the compensation approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(3), pages 587-595, September.
- Joseph L. Balintfy, 1964. "On a Basic Class of Multi-Item Inventory Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(2), pages 287-297, January.
- Dellaert, Nico & van de Poel, Erik, 1996. "Global inventory control in an academic hospital," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 277-284, December.
- Derek R. Atkins & Paul O. Iyogun, 1988. "Periodic Versus "Can-Order" Policies for Coordinated Multi-Item Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(6), pages 791-796, June.
- Edward Ignall, 1969. "Optimal Continuous Review Policies for Two Product Inventory Systems with Joint Setup Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 278-283, January.
- Liu, Liming & Yuan, Xue-Ming, 2000. "Coordinated replenishments in inventory systems with correlated demands," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 490-503, June.
- Olsen, Anne L., 2008. "Inventory replenishment with interdependent ordering costs: An evolutionary algorithm solution," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 359-369, May.
- Nilsson, Andreas & Segerstedt, Anders & van der Sluis, Erik, 2007. "A new iterative heuristic to solve the joint replenishment problem using a spreadsheet technique," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1-2), pages 399-405, July.
- Porras, Eric & Dekker, Rommert, 2008. "A solution method for the joint replenishment problem with correction factor," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 834-851, June.
- A. Federgruen & H. Groenevelt & H. C. Tijms, 1984. "Coordinated Replenishments in a Multi-Item Inventory System with Compound Poisson Demands," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(3), pages 344-357, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anzanello, Michel J. & Fogliatto, Flavio S., 2011. "Selecting the best clustering variables for grouping mass-customized products involving workers' learning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 268-276, April.
- Ting, S.L. & Tse, Y.K. & Ho, G.T.S. & Chung, S.H. & Pang, G., 2014. "Mining logistics data to assure the quality in a sustainable food supply chain: A case in the red wine industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 200-209.
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:34:y:2017:i:04:n:s0217595917500166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lau, H.C.W. & Ho, G.T.S. & Zhao, Y. & Chung, N.S.H., 2009. "Development of a process mining system for supporting knowledge discovery in a supply chain network," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 176-187, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAssociation clustering Can-order polices Joint replenishment Inventory management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:117:y:2009:i:1:p:30-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.