An analytical model to evaluating the implementation of a batch-production-oriented line
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Armin Scholl & Christian Becker, 2003.
"A note on "An exact method for cost-oriented assembly line balancing","
Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft
22/2003, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Scholl, Armin & Becker, Christian, 2005. "A note on "An exact method for cost-oriented assembly line balancing"," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 343-352, September.
- McMullen, Patrick R. & Frazier, Gregory V., 1997. "A heuristic for solving mixed-model line balancing problems with stochastic task durations and parallel stations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 177-190, September.
- Anulark Pinnoi & Wilbert E. Wilhelm, 1998. "Assembly System Design: A Branch and Cut Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(1), pages 103-118, January.
- Karimi, B. & Fatemi Ghomi, S. M. T. & Wilson, J. M., 2003. "The capacitated lot sizing problem: a review of models and algorithms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 365-378, October.
- Amen, Matthias, 2000.
"An exact method for cost-oriented assembly line balancing,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 187-195, March.
- Matthias Amen, 2003. "An exact method for cost-oriented assembly line balancing," GE, Growth, Math methods 0309002, EconWPA, revised 09 Sep 2003.
- Peter A. Pinto & David G. Dannenbring & Basheer M. Khumawala, 1983. "Assembly Line Balancing with Processing Alternatives: An Application," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(7), pages 817-830, July.
- Chen, Miao-Sheng & Lan, Chun-Hsiung, 2001. "The maximal profit flow model in designing multiple-production-line system with obtainable resource capacity," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 175-184, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:111:y:2008:i:2:p:729-740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.