An analytical model to evaluating the implementation of a batch-production-oriented line
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karimi, B. & Fatemi Ghomi, S. M. T. & Wilson, J. M., 2003. "The capacitated lot sizing problem: a review of models and algorithms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 365-378, October.
- Anulark Pinnoi & Wilbert E. Wilhelm, 1998. "Assembly System Design: A Branch and Cut Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(1), pages 103-118, January.
- Chen, Miao-Sheng & Lan, Chun-Hsiung, 2001. "The maximal profit flow model in designing multiple-production-line system with obtainable resource capacity," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 175-184, March.
- Scholl, Armin & Becker, Christian, 2005.
"A note on "An exact method for cost-oriented assembly line balancing","
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 343-352, September.
- Armin Scholl & Christian Becker, 2003. "A note on "An exact method for cost-oriented assembly line balancing"," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft 22/2003, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Peter A. Pinto & David G. Dannenbring & Basheer M. Khumawala, 1983. "Assembly Line Balancing with Processing Alternatives: An Application," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(7), pages 817-830, July.
- Matthias Amen, 2003.
"An exact method for cost-oriented assembly line balancing,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
0309002, EconWPA, revised 09 Sep 2003.
- Amen, Matthias, 2000. "An exact method for cost-oriented assembly line balancing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 187-195, March.
- McMullen, Patrick R. & Frazier, Gregory V., 1997. "A heuristic for solving mixed-model line balancing problems with stochastic task durations and parallel stations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 177-190, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:111:y:2008:i:2:p:729-740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.