Measuring the supply chain risk and vulnerability in frequency space
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bogataj, Marija & Bogataj, Ludvik, 2004. "On the compact presentation of the lead times perturbations in distribution networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 145-155, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wagner, Stephan M. & Neshat, Nikrouz, 2010. "Assessing the vulnerability of supply chains using graph theory," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 121-129, July.
- Wu, Jun & Li, Jian & Wang, Shouyang & Cheng, T.C.E., 2009. "Mean-variance analysis of the newsvendor model with stockout cost," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 724-730, June.
- Hamideh Khanzadeh Charkhab & Mohammad Reza Eslami & Hassan Dehghan Dehnavi, 2014. "Linking Risk Management Practices and Strategies to Performance. Case Study: Ceramic and Tiles Industry," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 413-424, April.
- Aqlan, Faisal & Lam, Sarah S., 2015. "A fuzzy-based integrated framework for supply chain risk assessment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 54-63.
- Sgarbossa, Fabio & Russo, Ivan, 2017. "A proactive model in sustainable food supply chain: Insight from a case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PB), pages 596-606.
- Tang, Christopher & Tomlin, Brian, 2008. "The power of flexibility for mitigating supply chain risks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 12-27, November.
- Jihee Han & KwangSup Shin, 2016. "Evaluation mechanism for structural robustness of supply chain considering disruption propagation," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(1), pages 135-151, January.
- Bogataj, Marija & Grubbström, Robert W., 2012. "On the representation of timing for different structures within MRP theory," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 749-755.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:332-342 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grubbström, Robert W. & Tang, Ou, 2012. "The space of solution alternatives in the optimal lotsizing problem for general assembly systems applying MRP theory," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 765-777.
- Bogataj, D. & Aver, B. & Bogataj, M., 2016. "Supply chain risk at simultaneous robust perturbations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PA), pages 68-78.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:205:y:2018:i:c:p:118-138 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qazi, Abroon & Quigley, John & Dickson, Alex & Ekici, Şule Önsel, 2017. "Exploring dependency based probabilistic supply chain risk measures for prioritising interdependent risks and strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(1), pages 189-204.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:108:y:2007:i:1-2:p:291-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.