A production/recycling model with quality consideration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Salameh, M. K. & Jaber, M. Y., 2000. "Economic production quantity model for items with imperfect quality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 59-64, March.
- Singer, Marcos & Donoso, Patricio & Traverso, Pedro, 2003. "Quality strategies in supply chain alliances of disposable items," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 499-509, December.
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1997. "Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 1-17, November.
- Dobos, Imre & Richter, Knut, 2004. "An extended production/recycling model with stationary demand and return rates," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 311-323, August.
- Richter, Knut, 1996. "The EOQ repair and waste disposal model with variable setup numbers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 313-324, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Rosen, Marc A., 2008. "The economic order quantity repair and waste disposal model with entropy cost," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 109-120, July.
- Kozlovskaya, Nadezhda & Pakhomova, Nadezhda & Richter, Knut, 2015. "Complete solution of the extended EOQ repair and waste disposal model with switching costs," Discussion Papers 376, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- El Saadany, Ahmed M.A. & Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Bonney, Maurice, 2013. "How many times to remanufacture?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 598-604.
- Niknejad, A. & Petrovic, D., 2014. "Optimisation of integrated reverse logistics networks with different product recovery routes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(1), pages 143-154.
- Kovačić, Danijel & Usenik, Janez & Bogataj, Marija, 2017. "Optimal decisions on investments in Urban Energy Cogeneration plants – Extended MRP and fuzzy approach to the stochastic systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PB), pages 583-595.
- Chen, Jen-Ming & Chang, Chia-I, 2012. "The co-opetitive strategy of a closed-loop supply chain with remanufacturing," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 387-400.
- Yoo, Seung Ho & Kim, DaeSoo & Park, Myung-Sub, 2012. "Lot sizing and quality investment with quality cost analyses for imperfect production and inspection processes with commercial return," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 922-933.
- Kozlovskaya, Nadezhda & Pakhomova, Nadezhda & Richter, Knut, 2016. "A general production and recovery EOQ model with stationary demand and return rates," Discussion Papers 378, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:104:y:2006:i:2:p:571-579. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.